c 281-285

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 281, the

  first month of the sixteenth school season.

  A group of energetic students came to the new school happily accompanied by their parents.

  Previous graduates have also traveled far and wide.

  Students with rural hukou who fail to pass the high school entrance examination can go to technical technical schools, and students with urban hukou who are willing to enter the factory are arranged to enter the factory.

  The rest either went to serve in the army or went to support the countryside.

  After all, there are too few people who can go to high school in this era.

  Normally, in a county with a population of more than 100,000, there is only one high school.

  Take the county where Jiangtai Village was located before, there was only one high school, with only two classes in each grade, and the number of students enrolled was 160.

  There are more than 800 junior high school freshmen in the county, and only 180 places are available. One can imagine how high the elimination rate is. It is no better than the enrollment rate of the later generations. So high school graduates in this era are considered advanced intellectuals.

  Even the provincial capital has only three high schools because of the short period of establishment of the city, but fortunately each high school offers more classes. Therefore, the number of students is more than that of ordinary counties.

  But still a drop in the bucket.

  Zhou Xiaochuan came to the school step by step.

  Cleaning up in the morning and picking up books has happened several times.

  It wasn't that inky either, and it was done in no time.

  When he came to the side of the car, he left without taking Chu Yanyan, the two of them were waiting for someone here.

  After a while, a boy came over.

  He was dressed in a beige military uniform, with a beige military cap on his head.

  I don’t know when, that is, in the past two years, men gave up tunics, and girls gave up Bragi. They all fell in love with this beige military uniform.