1

Chapter One

    "Do you think he likes you? If it weren't for the fact that the mark can't be changed later, you can still stay here? Let me tell you, I'm already pregnant. After checking, I'm pregnant with an alpha boy who is the only child of the Xiao family. You want to inherit the Alliance Group! You have the ability to know people, get away from him early! He will marry me!"

    A well-dressed young man stood in the luxurious living room with an excited voice.

    And the boy in front of him didn't look at him from beginning to end, just quietly staring at the fluffy blanket in front of him.

    He has been sitting cross-legged on the ground in this position for a long time, as if he has never heard of foreign affairs.

    Until the man couldn't help cursing him for his silence, he spoke—

    "He's going to die."

    "What?" the young man asked in astonishment.

    "Omega will die if he is pregnant with a child of alpha gender."

    Yunqiu finally explained his thoughts. But his tone is very strange, without any ups and downs or changes in tone, like a simulated AI, very creepy.

    The young man couldn't help but feel a chill. The intention was to come here to demonstrate to the "principal palace" that Xiao Wenshui hid at home, but it turned out that he looked very young, probably a high school student, which was already frustrating enough.

    Not to mention that this boy is out of his mind just looking at it, which is bad luck.

    When Yunqiu's doctor rushed over, he saw this scene.

    The young man slammed the door and left, leaving a sentence: "From Xiao Wenshui to you, there is not a single normal person in your side with the Xiao family!"

    The doctor walked in with a smile, and closed the door behind him.

    Yun Qiu still looked down at the carpet, and he didn't move until the doctor squatted down beside him and looked at the same place with him.

    "Hello."

    This is what Xiao Wenshui taught him, saying that he must be polite and be able to call people.

    Over the years, he has learned it many times, and he only learned this "hello", even though it is not the first time he has met the other party. Even if Xiao Wenshui came by himself, he would only get this "Hello".

    Yunqiu's autism is congenital and has undergone three operations in total. The first two times were performed by the medical team under the Xiao family, using rays to destroy part of the DNA in his body and suspending the self-repair function, and re-grafted normal genes for him; the last time was minimally invasive to Yunqiu's brain Operation.

    The operation was successful, but as an omega, Yunqiu's body was very weak, and the follow-up treatment could not keep up, and he also missed the best environment for growth induced by the outside world. Although his condition has improved and he is able to take care of himself, he still suffers from severe social and cognitive impairments.

    The doctor asked him: "Xiaoqiu, do you know who the person who came just now?"

    Yunqiu spoke clearly and said a name.

    That was the character name of the mistress who destroyed other people's families in a TV series he watched recently.

    The doctor smiled, and reached out to pat his head: "Yunqiu is great, but don't be afraid, Mr. Xiao won't find anyone else. That person just now is a liar. He has been marked by others, and there is no way he can get pregnant."