77

Chapter Seventy-Seven

    Compared with Xiao Wenshui's secret wedding held on an island with only 22 people present, Xiao Xunqiu's wedding is more in line with the expectations of the Xiao family for the "wedding of the century" in the eyes of the public. On the day of the wedding, an offshore peninsula in Alliance Star City was directly cleared, and an ancient building that had not been opened to the public for five years was used as the wedding venue. Celebrities from all walks of life will be present. There are a total of thousands of tables at the banquet, and the venue is crowded with helicopters and various space vehicles. , airtightly broadcast the grand wedding to the whole world.

    While everyone was talking about the Bai family's "flying up from the ground", various questions also emerged, such as why the difference between the weddings of the two brothers of the Xiao family was so large? Xiao Xunqiu's wedding can be said to contain all the elements that a wealthy wedding should have, but compared with Xiao Wenshui's previous island wedding, the former is more political. Rather than saying it is a wedding, it is better to say that it is the combination and alliance of two families, and it is also an opportunity to show the outside world again, and an excellent business venue.

    It has been a month since Xiao Xunqiu took over as the executive president. Although Xiao Wenshui still retains the position of CEO, he has hardly been seen in front of outsiders during this month. Since the last liquidation of the board of directors, his behavior has become more and more low-key, and his presence has become more and more elusive. People discovered that the only public appearance of Xiao Wenshui recently was to give a small lecture at the High School Affiliated to Star University.

    It seems that his abdication is not groundless. If half a month ago, people were still waiting to see him, thinking that he just wanted to support a "microphone" to take over the position, then now, everyone feels more and more that he probably really is. It's going to be relegated to the second line. Among the two sons of the Xiao family, Xiao Xunqiu was a bit jerky in handling the company's operations. This month, the company's overall performance dropped by 0.3 percentage points, but all signs showed that the new executive president was gradually forming his own personal style. Xiao Wenshui's management style is assertive, out-of-the-ordinary, sharp, and quite forward-looking, but he often fails to take into account the execution of the team under his name. The title of "Great Demon King" has been around for a long time, the most important of which is caused by his stereotyped thinking as an alpha. He demands everyone according to his own standards, which often causes complaints. Xiao Xunqiu, on the other hand, prefers to act calmly. One of the brothers expands and the other stabilizes, and they hold Xiao's family firmly. Although this replacement is a bit regrettable-Xiao Wenshui retreated to the second line in the golden age of the limelight. As a result, many of his fans failed, but this kind of succession is very secure.

    When Yunqiu took Bai Yue's car to the wedding site that day, he listened to Bai Yue talking about these things along the way.

    He doesn't know the difference between the executive president and the CEO, or even the difference between the board of directors and the CEO. He only understands one thing: Xiao Wenshui is no longer the boss of the company, and now his brother is the big boss.

    He thought this was very strange, because everyone knew that Xiao Xunqiu was dedicated to learning. And Xiao Wenshui's look of loving work doesn't seem like someone who would suddenly delegate power. And such a big thing, no one told him.

    No wonder Xiao Xunqiu looked very tired when he called him before. It turns out that he is busy now instead of Xiao Wenshui.

    Yunqiu felt a little uncomfortable, as if he had been excluded by his original family. The main reason is that he and Xiao Wenshui got married and then divorced, and they went out to live, so it became very embarrassing.