17

Chapter Seventeen

    He just looked up at him like that, looking like some kind of cute little beast.

    Xiao Wenshui looked at him for a while, then looked away, got up and walked into the room, and said lightly: "I'm going to change clothes."

    Yun Cuo was at a loss. The doctor winked at him desperately, and said: "Xiaoqiu has finished taking the medicine, and she will follow the husband to change clothes." He pushed Yunqiu, and told him in a low voice: "Go and help the husband get     dressed

    , do you understand?"

Look to the right, this child Yunqiu has no other advantages, for a person like Xiao Wenshui, I am afraid that he has a pretty face and an Omega gender is also quite precious.

    If there is no way to please Xiao Wenshui based on this, then the future of this little thing Yunqiu is really hard to say.

    "Hurry up." The doctor now felt that he was the old mother who encouraged her children to fish for a rich man, and seeing that Yun Qiu still didn't move, he pushed him again.

    Yunqiu looked back at him suspiciously, and whispered, "Big brother, can't dress himself? Why do you want me to help?" The

    doctor couldn't help him: "Just go and take care of your big brother like a housekeeper. You!"

    After finishing speaking, the doctor pulled Yun Qiu again, quickly unbuttoned two of his collar buttons, and then patted him on the back: "Go, be good, and follow Mr. All right. But if you’re really scared, come out, I’ll send a robot to save you.”

    Yun Qiu was driven into the master bedroom by the doctor with some doubts.

    In order to change his dressing, Yunqiu himself has already changed his clothes, wearing the bear silk pajamas he usually wears at home——since the doctor gave him a bear, Yunqiu has collected a series of cartoon peripherals, including pajamas. The trousers were rolled up, and the palms and knees were covered with cotton wool, which looked pitiful.

    He walked slowly into the master bedroom, and found Xiao Wenshui in front of the closet.

    With his back turned to him, Xiao Wenshui had already taken off his drenched clothes and was looking for a change of clothes.

    Yun Qiu has actually seen him naked many times. When he was marked in his previous life, he had already seen everything. A few days ago, he relieved Xiao Wenshui's fever, and he even picked him up from beginning to end. Regarding the alpha body, Yunqiu didn't have any special thoughts, only Xiao Wenshui's muscles were hard and heavy in his memory, and it didn't feel very good to the touch, but when he put on the clothes, he wasn't particularly exaggerated, his whole body was tall. Quite well-proportioned, with a faint pressure.

    "Big Brother." Yun Qiu whispered to him.

    Xiao Wenshui didn't look back.

    "What are you doing here?"

    Yun Qiu said, "I'll help you get dressed, big brother."

    He was talking here, but he didn't dare to go forward, he just stood there in a daze, plucking up his courage and waiting for Xiao Ask water to respond. After waiting for quite a while, he saw Xiao Wenshui put on his trousers, had already found his shirt, and lowered his head to button it from bottom to top. Yunqiu protested: "You don't want to deduct it! Leave some for me."

    Playing house is also an activity that Yunqiu loves, but in recent years, there are few people to play with him. He was thinking about the tasks assigned to him by the doctor, and looked towards Xiao Wenshui eagerly, hoping that his elder brother would cooperate.