46

Chapter Forty-Six

    Yunqiu followed Wen Cunrui to buy some snacks and buns, and ate them slowly on the way. After eating, Wen Cunrui took him back to the long-term hotel room he rented in Alliance Star City, where he called his assistant and stylist to help Yunqiu with hair dyeing.

    Yun Qiu is as obedient as a snow-white little rabbit, and he can do whatever he is told to do. The stylist put a dust-proof ring around him, and he was bound tightly so that he did not dare to move around.

    Later, Wen Cunrui found out that he was too nervous, so he teased him: "Have you ever cut your hair before going out?" The

    stylist and assistants are very professional. When listening to their conversation, it seems as if they have never heard of it. They are meticulous and absolutely not distracted. I don't think their dialogue is weird either.

    Yunqiu thought for a while: "No."

    Wen Cunrui asked him: "Then how do you take care of your hair?"

    This kid's hair is soft and smooth, black and shiny, and the shape is the most common among young students nowadays. The shape, slightly cut into broken hair, sticks softly to the top of the head, and feels very good when touched. At first glance, he is a very well-behaved student.

    Yunqiu said: "The doctor cut it for me. He said that men don't need to take care of their hair. They cut it short when it grows."

    Wen Cunrui laughed wildly: "Don't listen to him, if you continue to learn like this, you will really look unkempt. Ordinary people cut their hair, if they don’t learn or buy tools by themselves, they usually go to the barbershop, Xiao Yunqiu.” The

    stylist also asked Yunqiu: “What hairstyle do you want? Actually, you look good now. Let me fix it for you again, to make it more clean and spiritual, okay?"

    Yunqiu listened to everything they said, and the stylist went down a few times, and while cutting, he said: "Why do you have to style your hair? Most of it is to modify the shape of your head and face. People like you are good-looking in themselves, so I don't like it." The distribution requirements don’t need to be too high, but you can use hairstyles to create different styles. You still look like a student, right? I won’t make so many exaggerated styles for you.”

    Wen Cunrui interjected: “He wants to dye, and I The same color." The

    stylist was a little surprised: "Really? In fact, a darker color may be more suitable for you, young master, are you usually not talkative? Are you a more introverted type?"

    Yunqiu thought for a while and said : "I talk to people I like, and when I don't like them, I scold them."

    Stylist: "?"

    Wen Cunrui smiled: "Leave him alone, just dye it the way he wants. If you don't try it yourself, why? Now you know what your style is? Yunqiu, don’t be afraid to step on the thunder, try it if you like it bravely, in a few years, you will have your own ideas, and you can design them yourself.” The

    stylist couldn’t help complaining: “ You have pink hair, how can you harm others casually."

    Yun Qiu beside him half understood, yearning for it. He vaguely understood the teasing meaning of back and forth in their words, and also laughed.

    In the end, I dyed him a lighter gradient pink, like cherry blossoms. Because Yunqiu changed his mind midway and fell in love with another series of pink, the stylist dyed him according to this.

    The effect of dyeing is a bit strange, because the hair color is actually a bit exaggerated, and it doesn't match well with Yun Qiu's temperament as if he hasn't left the campus yet.