78

Chapter 78

    Xiao Wenshui's body temperature was very hot, and his breath was very hot. Yunqiu felt that he might have a fever and he was still not recovering, because his current behavior seemed a bit crazy. He murmured some indistinct words, Yun Qiu didn't hear a single word clearly, only heard him calling his name one after another. Yunqiu, Yunqiu, Yunqiu.

    He looked at him with a puzzled expression gradually showing in his eyes.

    Xiao Wenshui let go of him, and repeated nervously: "Don't be afraid, Yunqiu, don't be afraid." It seemed that the person in his arms would run away at any time.

    But Yunqiu was not afraid, he raised his eyes, looked at his pale face, and saw his browbones became sharper after he was thinner, and felt the vague feeling from before came again. It had existed since the beginning of his marriage with Xiao Wenshui, the premonition and guess that Xiao Wenshui would leave at any time - he once felt that he would go on business for a long time behind his back, or secretly Don't want him. However, this feeling didn't dissipate after Xiao Wenshui didn't want him.

    Now he has found the answer. Using all his two or three months of experience in the world of normal people, he matched everything he suspected with the facts, and found the solution that best suits the matter.

    He asked in a low voice: "Big brother, are you sick?"

    Xiao Wenshui was startled.

    Yunqiu's eyes are as clear as water, without fear or impatience, just like observing a kitten and puppy on the street, looking at him with some worry and concern. He is the kind of person who will have meaningless kindness for anyone and anything, no matter whether he has been hurt or not, let alone who the other party is.

    It is the "useless kindness" that Xiao Wenshui once said.

    But at this time, his bright eyes broke the last line of defense in his heart, and the cold city wall disintegrated under such a clean and clear gaze. The earth was destroyed, like the sand castle he gave him, lost its support and reinforcement, and slowly dispersed in the wind, disintegrated, weapons shattered, fog rose, and the city was surrounded by gunpowder smoke. Razed to the ground.

    Yunqiu heard Xiao Wenshui's voice change. He had never heard a person's voice so hoarse, but Xiao Wenshui said a few more words, and he understood it. This hoarseness contained a sob and weep.

    He had never seen Xiao Wenshui cry, not even in the year Xiao Qi passed away. However, the tall and straight alpha in front of him had red eyes, and he reached out his hand to wipe away his tears in a panic, trying to stabilize his voice. He said: "It's okay, it's okay, just a little illness, Yunqiu."

    Yunqiu still stood there puzzled, Xiao Wenshui took a deep breath, and asked him with red eyes: "Don't look for someone else, okay? , don’t let me know, just... within two years, don’t be with others, is that okay?”

    His tone was almost cautious, an extremely humble discussion and temptation.

    Seeing that Yun Qiu didn't speak, he hurriedly said: "Those three conditions... I've lost my mind and told you. If you want to divorce me, can you just agree to this one condition? Just, within two years, don't marry anyone else. We are together, I know that my condition is too much, but what I said before is invalid, it doesn't count. You... think about it, okay?"

    Yunqiu was silent for a while, and asked in a low voice: "Why?"

    He didn't understand He can't understand what Xiao Wenshui has been doing all the time. It was like this before the separation, and it will be the same after the separation. He can change his order day and night, but he can only be controlled by him. His emotions, sadness and happiness are all up to him.