82

Chapter 82

    Now he knows that in that painting, there are hesitation and uncertain disgust, disgust, reluctance and confusion, and the shadow of a lonely boy ten years ago. The person in the painting is him, and also Xiao Wenshui. He despises him and cannot let go of him, but at the same time detests himself.

    Therefore, Xiao Wenshui gave the person in the painting a vague appearance, and no one could interpret the complex emotions. , unraveled by an autistic teenager.

    There is also love in this painting, which is as hot as fire and as deep as ice. They are clinging to each other in the long loneliness, and they are the only each other. They have very different personalities and are two extremes, but they are so similar and know each other well.

    During those long and lonely years, when did Xiao Wenshui paint these paintings?

    What was in his mind when he was painting? Those silent stares, silent touches, smiles from far and near, those deliberate alienation and uncontrollable intimacy.

    Because he only has him, and he only has him, so he cannot speak.

    The line of sight continued to slide down, and the fingertips touched the introduction board with black characters on a white background: This series was originally called "You and Me", which was created by the author when he was fifteen years old. It was renamed "Autumn" to participate in the international competition.

    Yunqiu didn't know why, but felt his nose was a little sour.

    He looked down.

    He has never seen anyone who can paint so lonely, and everyone is analyzing his enigmatic, treacherous and elusive expression skills and use of color. This strong emotion overwhelmed Yun Qiu and brought him into a situation where he was at a loss. This feeling is the same as the loneliness and sadness that he was ignorant of everything in the world and difficult to perceive before he was thirteen years old, like being locked in an airtight glass cylinder.

    He has autism, but his paintings are full of sunshine; Xiao Wenshui is a "genius" since he was a child with clever ears and eyes, but his paintings are so silent.

    The phone in the backpack vibrated, Yunqiu looked back, and then quickly walked outside the rest area on the other side.

    He answered the phone without thinking, but before he had time to see who it was.

    After getting through, the person on the other side didn't speak for a long time, Yun Qiu took a quick look and found that the caller was Xiao Wenshui.

    Yunqiu controlled his voice, as usual, and asked softly, "Hello?"

    Hearing his words, Xiao Wenshui said, "Is it Yunqiu? I just want to ask you, do you want to walk the dog together today? I... ...Seeing that Xiao Xiaolang has grown very big, the previous dog bags and kennels may not be able to hold them, I have the dog bags and kennels I bought before, and I can send them to you."

    Yunqiu has an appointment tonight, no Planning to walk the dog, he said: "Maybe there is nothing to do today."

    Xiao Wenshui was silent for a while, and then said: "Okay, it's okay." The

    conversation seems to be over at this point.

    After a short period of silence, Yunqiu wiped his eyes, and suddenly said: "But Tuesday is fine. Next Tuesday we will comment on the exam. There will be no evening self-study, and I don't have to go to work that day."

    Xiao Wenshui paused, and then seemed I was a little happy, suppressed this emotion and said: "Okay, then I will come to you on Tuesday?"

    Yunqiu said: "Yeah." The