80

Chapter Eightieth

    Yunqiu did not expect that Xiao Wenshui was still here. It has been more than two hours since he went upstairs and entered the door, ate, fed the dog, and washed up.

    Xiao Wenshui just watched the lights on his floor from downstairs, how long has he been watching?

    He took Xiao Xiaolang by the hand, he didn't know what to say, and asked him what he was doing here? However, Xiao Xiaolang's reaction was faster than his. The puppy, who was almost three months old, was much stronger and longer than before. When he broke free from the rope, Yun Qiu was afraid that he might strangle it, so he let it go in a hurry.

    Xiao Xiaolang pounced on Xiao Wenshui's body and arched wildly, his tail almost swayed out of the afterimage, it gasped happily, and was about to jump on Xiao Wenshui, but he hugged him up.

    Yunqiu was a little embarrassed, he called it: "Xiao Xiaolang."

    But it didn't listen to him. This dog has always liked Xiao Wenshui more, as long as the two of them are together at the same time, it will definitely stick to Xiao Wenshui.

    And Xiao Wenshui was pushed back two steps by this Samoyed who can only push people with brute force. He just looked at Yunqiu and said, "Why aren't you sleeping?

    " Something was not quite right, as if there was a suspicion of "nothing to do with him", Xiao Wenshui repeated it and corrected it to: "Can't sleep?"

    Yunqiu said: "I took a lot of naps in the afternoon, and now I can't sleep a little bit, just Take Xiao Xiaolang out to exercise."

    He looked at Xiao Wenshui again, as if he was puzzled that he was still here - when was he in such a mess? Sitting alone in a noisy old residential area, like a bereaved dog.

    Xiao Wenshui paused, and explained hastily: "After sending you off, you were a little tired, so you just sat there and rested for a while, but you fell asleep, so you forgot to go back."

    He looked at Yunqiu as if he didn't intend to invite him After walking the dog and not intending to let him go up to take a rest, he forced a smile: "Recently...the condition is not very good, don't take it to heart. I'm leaving."

    Yunqiu remembered that his car seemed to be broken down, so he hesitated for a moment and said, "Then I, I'll go with you. I have a tram card that I can lend you."

    He forgot that Xiao Wenshui still had his cell phone and ID on him. card, a driver can be called with just one phone call.

    Xiao Wenshui was stunned for a moment, and said, "The tram is not running at this time."

    Yunqiu thought for a while, and it seemed to be the case, so he stopped talking.

    Xiao Wenshui said: "I'll walk with you for a while, I haven't seen Xiao Xiaolang for a long time."

    Yunqiu didn't object. The two of them walked out in silence just like when they came here. Xiao Xiaolang's time to let the wind out was also planned by Yunqiu, because he is usually busy with class, but "walking the dog" is an indispensable part of the puppy's growth. The little wolf went for a walk.

    But today he stopped running, he vaguely felt that Xiao Wenshui's illness probably wouldn't allow him to run with him, maybe it would be very painful, and he would vomit blood again.

    There were not many people in Alliance Star City, and it was even quieter at night. Except for the fully automatic robot patrolling the whole process and checking their ID cards from time to time, there were basically no people on the road.