89

Chapter Eighty-Nine

    Yunqiu fell asleep for a while, and then was called up by Xiao Wenshui to eat.

    Hospital patient meals are nutritious, and the combination of meat and vegetables is also very good. Xiao Wenshui didn't have any appetite, so he seldom touched a dish, most of which were picked by Yunqiu.

    Among them was a dish of grilled shad, Yunqiu didn't move his chopsticks. This guy is very lazy. Although he likes to eat fish, he really hates to be picky, so he just doesn't eat it.

    Xiao Wenshui took the slender chopsticks and helped him pick them out slowly. According to his wishes, he would dip the fish meat into the sauce and put it on the side of the bowl for him.

    Yun Qiu buried his head in eating for a while, saw that he had been picking vegetables and meat for himself, and quickly protested: "Don't bother with me, you eat yours."

    Seeing Xiao Wenshui still in a daze, he was very upset. Seriously, I picked some vegetables from my own bowl and put them in his bowl, and told him seriously: "You want to eat, Xiao Wenshui, as you said last time, you will gain weight, don't be as thin as you are now. You see , Xiao Xiaolang is fatter than you, and you won't be able to hold it soon. Because I will soon be unable to hold it either."

    Xiao Wenshui lowered his eyes and smiled quietly. He didn't speak, but when Yun Qiu said that, he continued to eat.

    Eating seems to be a burden for him, and the process of chewing and swallowing is very laborious. Yunqiu looked at him for a while and felt a little uncomfortable, so she turned her eyes away and focused on observing Xiao Xiaolang.

    Xiao Xiaolang didn't know what he found again, he sniffed at his feet, and finally he felt bored, curled up at his feet, forming a fluffy ball.

    Yun Qiu focused on stroking Xiao Xiaolang, and suddenly heard Xiao Wenshui say: "Come back and live, Yun Qiu."

    Yun Qiu was stunned for a while, and then fell silent, as if he was concentrating on this matter.

    Seeing that he stopped touching him, Xiao Xiaolang howled for a while in dissatisfaction, stood up again after a while, and walked to the side to hug Xiao Wenshui.

    And Xiao Wenshui didn't move, he looked at Yunqiu quietly, waiting for his answer.

    The neglected puppy wagged its tail boredly, ran to sniff the fruit basket containing the kitten, and then lay down again.

    Yunqiu asked: "Why?"

    He remembered the house on fire, and suddenly woke up like a start. He took out his mobile phone, found the landlord who couldn't read the name, and thought about how to tell him that the house was gone. A wealthy landlord.

    He was distracted, and when he heard Xiao Wenshui beside him, he hesitated.

    Xiao Wenshui asked him uncertainly: "If I...want you to come back, what reason should I... use?"

    Yunqiu also froze for a moment, as if he didn't understand what he meant by asking.

    He said sullenly: "Just, what do you think, just, tell me. Now I don't know what to do, my homework has been burned, so many furniture have been burned, and I haven't found it yet." The landlord said, but I rented it for a long time..."

    He was babbling here, Xiao Wenshui coughed, and Yun Qiu immediately stopped talking like a startled animal, waiting for him to speak.

    Xiao Wenshui thought for a while, carefully selected his words, and said, "Because you are very dangerous now, Yunqiu. Although it has not been confirmed yet, someone should have planned what happened today, Yunqiu."