94

Chapter 94

    Yunqiu did homework for a few days at home. The winter vacation homework in the third year of high school is the heaviest. The teachers are afraid that these children will lose their minds during the holiday. However, the result is obvious. Except for good students like Yunqiu who never finish their homework and never do other things, the other students have to rely on copying. Homework to cope with the inspection at the beginning of the school year.

    Yun Qiu finished his homework half a month ago, and during the Chinese New Year, he was in charge of entertaining his friends. Luo Yan came more often - in order to copy his homework.

    When he came to the door for the first time, he asked Yunqiu: "Is this your original home? Then where is your boyfriend?"     Yunqiu

    said: "He is sick and he is being treated in the hospital."

The place has been burned down, but when he told the news to the landlord who couldn't read the name, his landlord replied after two or three days, just saying that people are fine, the fire is a force majeure factor, and he doesn't need to pay anything . He has new places to go, which is of course a good thing.

    Yunqiu didn't care, and after thanking the landlord a lot, he moved back to their small villa again.

    Now Xiao Xunqiu and Bai Wen went out to live alone, still in the house near Xingda University. Luo Yan and his friends stayed in the living room and copied their homework, while Yun Qiu was watching cartoons while using his mobile phone to discuss with Xiao Wenshui about the redecoration: "Do you want to reorganize it?"

    This villa is small, small and dark . It turned out that the Xiao brothers moved here because they wanted to study in a boarding elementary school. The noble boarding elementary school at that time was not far from here, but later, when the brothers were in high school, it was demolished and the campus moved to a far away place. Among them, Xiao's father also asked out of family affection whether they would move in to live with him, but both brothers refused.    

      Yunqiu has stayed in this house for eighteen years, what it looked like when he came here is what it looks like now. He hasn't been to the small attic on the second floor for about seven or eight years, and the small garden leading to the balcony on the second floor has also been deserted for a long time, looking eerie. There is no one to take care of the villa.

      Once the incident has been going on for a long time, if you tell others that this is a haunted house, some people may believe it. And Yunqiu was the first to believe - he never dared to go to the gloomy second floor, always thinking that there would be a black coyote hiding inside.

    When he and Xiao Wenshui chatted on the mobile phone, they decided on this plan: to renovate their small villa, expand the lighting and ventilation, renovate the original useless furnishings such as the billiard room and sauna room, and reset the layout. Additional rooms needed.

    Yunqiu asked for a study room by himself, and Xiao Wenshui said, "Your study room and my study room are together, and there is no need to separate them."

    Yun Qiu thought so, so he wrote "study room" in his notes. Words, notes: "Qiuqiu's study room and big brother's study."

    Afterwards, Yunqiu and Xiao Wenshui thought of a place together: the studio.

    Because of Yunqiu's academic needs, his future university majors and even his future work direction may be related to painting, and Xiao Wenshui has already started to paint again under Yunqiu's instigation. The two of them will definitely paint together in the future.