20

Chapter Twenty

    Yun Qiu was stunned for a while.

    After a long time, he raised his eyes to look at Xiao Wenshui, and after careful consideration, he said very generously: "It's okay. Don't do this again next time."

    He continued to watch TV, still slumped in Xiao Wenshui's arms inside. The documentary had already played to the end, Yunqiu watched it once, and then was restrained by Xiao Wenshui to do the questions again.

    "What are deceitful knots and deceptive marks?" Xiao Wenshui asked Yunqiu while holding Yunqiu's previous paper, flipping through it.

    Yunqiu thought hard, trying to recall the words in the documentary: "Yes, apply Omega's pheromone to the inside of the condom, and alpha's pheromone to the outside of the condom. In this case, Alpha will put this thing into Omega's In the body, because the bodies of the two people are too stupid, they don’t know that there is a condom between them, but they think that they are marking. This trick is successful, which can make everyone comfortable and prevent pregnancy.”

    “Yes, Almost, you still missed one point, it’s not smearing pheromones, but smearing pheromone analogues, which will dissolve and enter the circulatory system after two days.” Xiao Wenshui drew a circle on the topic with a pen, “It’s also not to prevent Pregnant, but go through the estrus period without being fully marked. In the past, if an Omega that was fully marked was widowed or remarried, he could only undergo glandular removal surgery, but you can no longer do surgery."

    Yun Qiu nodded quickly, Used to show that you know.

    He felt a little bored, being hugged by Xiao Wenshui, he didn't dare to move around, so he lowered his head to pick the delicately cut embedding thread on Xiao Wenshui's sleeve.

    Xiao Wenshui flipped through a few pages of the test paper, found a new question and asked him: "What should I do during the preparation period before the estrus period?"

    Yunqiu said: "Eat, sleep and drink water." The

    marked answer is to replenish energy and water, to ensure Sufficient sleep time to completely avoid sudden death from overwork, dehydration, and collapse.

    Xiao Wenshui saw that what Yunqiu said was similar to the standard answer, so he also skipped it.

    "The last question, Yun Qiu." Xiao Wenshui said, "Will the combination of Alpha and Omega lead to death?"

    He stared at Yun Qiu quietly. The child was held in his arms, and only the back of his head was left for him. The hair on it was soft and smooth, with a faint fragrance of shampoo.

    Yunqiu took a little longer to think this time.

    He shook his head: "No, only when you're pregnant."

    After finishing speaking, Yun Qiu seemed to realize something, and felt that there might be something wrong with what he said. Xiao Wenshui didn't speak, just quietly waiting for him to figure it out.

    After a while, Yunqiu changed his words, and said hesitantly: "Pregnancy... I won't, if I didn't have a test when I was pregnant, I might. Because giving birth is a very dangerous thing, so we all have to be pregnant. Have a check-up after pregnancy."

    Xiao Wenshui nodded, rubbed his head, and said, "Okay, let's go play. You can just see here."

    Yunqiu was unwilling to move: "But I still want to watch it again . One more time.”

    This is also the first popular science documentary he came into contact with, which also includes life fragments of amateur AO couples who were followed and searched. Yunqiu is more interested in this type of film, just like he is interested in the movies played by grown-ups that doctors watch.