70

Chapter Seventy

    Yunqiu's fever came and went quickly. He is in poor health, not because he is constantly suffering from minor illnesses, but Yunqiu has never been ill. But when you get sick, you will inevitably hurt your muscles and bones, your body's resistance is too weak, your foundation is weak, and you may be hospitalized for repeated fevers and infections.

    The bed in the infirmary is very hard, and I don't know how many people have been lying on it. Although Yunqiu hasn't woken up yet, that little cleanliness has started to make trouble again, and the uncomfortable feeling makes him want to go back to the small bathtub. He took a bath in the small bathtub in his dream and felt comfortable, so he slowly turned his attention to the outside world.

    In the dark and sweet dream, Yun Qiu only felt pain in the back of his hand, and even the skin that flowed to the elbow was slightly torn, as if tiny ice crystals were frozen inside, making his bones ache from the cold. However, soon, he felt something warm sticking to him, it was a big and warm hand, it was a person's hand.

    Someone gently covered the back of his hand with his hand, warming the skin that had become cold due to the infusion and relieving his pain. For some reason, these hands made Yunqiu feel very peaceful, and for no reason he felt that the owner of these hands could be trusted.

    Yunqiu thought about it with his current sluggish thinking, and thought it should be Wen Cunrui, so he whispered: "Big Bear, are we kidnapped together? Can I open my eyes?"

    He remembered that he was still listening to the lecture just now, and he completed this matter in advance in his sleep——Yunqiu pieced together the previous experience of listening to the lecture, and thought in a daze that he had already listened to the lecture, and remembered that the content was about Theory of color expression. He didn't know when he lay down in a strange place and was still getting an injection.

    But his big bear didn't answer him. The hands just rested quietly on his wrists, without any movement, as if they didn't hear them.

    Yunqiu wanted to call him again, to criticize the big bear for not paying attention, but the sleepiness brought on by the medicine immediately covered up his sobriety just now, and he fell asleep again after a few seconds, and In my sleep I thought I was in a hurry to hide half a bag of potato chips. I don't know why, all the gaps in the house are blocked by a kind of pink sticky plastic foam, and the sound of Xiao Wenshui's footsteps has already reached outside the room, and he is about to find out that he keeps stealing snacks at home and falling Potato chip scum all over the place.

    He would definitely hate him, maybe even scold him. Yunqiu thought, and suddenly remembered that he seemed to have divorced him, and it seemed that he didn't need to hide potato chips anymore.

    This fact made him a little bit disappointed and sad.

    After finishing this dream, Yun Qiu woke up.

    The medical room with the windows closed was drowsy, with only a corner of sunlight shining through the pleated windows on the cold and clean ground. Yun Qiu opened his eyes, and saw the hanging bottle hanging above his head. There was still half a bottle of medicinal liquid in it, and there was a streak of light and shadow swaying brightly, which made people dazzled.

    He lay there staring blankly for two or three seconds before he realized that there was a heating device framed outside the hanging bottle. The hands in sleep had disappeared.

    He rubbed his eyes, and slowly recognized that this was the school's infirmary. He's been here a few times before, for cold medicine. But he still didn't quite understand why he came here suddenly. Yunqiu looked around, but couldn't see anyone in a daze. After getting the infusion needle, I was about to go outside immediately, wanting to find someone to ask what happened.