47

Chapter Forty Seven

    He cried to himself. Strangely, as soon as Xiao Wenshui came over, he seemed to have no strength, kicked and beat him for a while and then stopped moving, just buried himself in his arms and cried, grabbing the corner of Xiao Wenshui's shirt.

    Xiao Wenshui remained silent, bowed his head and kissed away his tears. At first, Yunqiu wanted to hide, but he didn’t even have the strength to hide later. He just stubbornly asked him for an answer: “Why don’t you text me, why don’t you talk to me. You just talk to me, and I can Forgive you, I can stop crying."

    Xiao Wenshui was still silent, so silent that Yunqiu was about to hit him again, so he said softly: "I thought it was useless. You should learn to hate me. "

    Yun Qiu was stunned for a moment, and howled even harder. He cried and fell into his arms, and asked him in a loud voice, Sa Po, showing the same air and energy as a child: "Why do you want me to hate you! Why do you want me to hate you..."

    He splashed all the tears on Xiao Wenshui's shirt, because of the panic he felt again - like the feeling he felt after he left home for the first day, and after Xiao Wenshui visited him and left .

    The feeling that the person in front of him was going to leave him was intensified, and he didn't know how to tell this feeling to anyone.

    The doctor would only say to him: "Why wouldn't sir want you? I've raised you for eighteen years, Xiao Qiu. My husband likes you so much, so I definitely won't want you."

    Xiao Xunqiu would say to him, "No. , Xiaoqiu is our favorite baby, how could you be willing to leave you behind?"

    No one could give him confirmation, but like a cat living in the crowd, he had a premonition of his own death, he stubbornly believed that Xiao Wenshui would kill him drop.

    Xiao Wenshui said: "I'm sorry. I won't be like this in the future."

    He gently raised his hand, gently wiped his tears, and there was a slight tremor in his tone: "Don't cry."

    Yun Qiu lowered his head She tried to hold back the sound of crying, but couldn't help but gasp. Obviously his voice had dropped down, but Xiao Wenshui seemed to be unable to hear his cry, and repeated again: "...don't cry, Yunqiu."

    Yunqiu cried aggrievedly, "But I can't control it, so don't scold me."

    Xiao Wenshui paused again, and said, "I'm not scolding you."

    He gently stroked the beautiful boy in front of him. Sakura-colored hair. This color matched Yunqiu's complexion very well. It was porcelain white, delicate, and looked very soft. He ran towards this softness, bent down, and opened his mouth to bite a piece of skin around his neckline, until faint and painful marks were printed on it, causing Yunqiu to cry out in a low voice.

    Yunqiu whispered: "It hurts, don't bite me."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Hold it, baby."

    Then he continued to lick and suck repeatedly, leaving marks gently with the tips of his teeth. The precisely tailored clothes were slowly taken off. They were Yunqiu's new clothes today. He was reluctant to take them off, so he held them firmly with his hands to prevent him from moving. So Xiao Wenshui only pulled half of it down, and then pushed the rest up, allowing Yunqiu to reveal his round shoulders and half of his tight and slender waist. Half of the trousers were also taken off, and the trousers with elastic bands looked like peeling a scalded peach when they were taken off.

    So Yunqiu obediently obeyed him, and whispered: "Okay." It's not that he can't bear the pain, but he needs to inform in advance, or find a reason.