71

Chapter 71

One meal costs two months' rent, Yunqiu didn't even realize it. Before the winter vacation, his salary was paid on a daily basis, and if he went out with Xiao Wenshui once, he would have no money immediately.

He didn't think of it himself, but the store manager told him to go to the supermarket next door to buy some butter because he was busy with other things and said he would be reimbursed later, so he found out. Yunqiu ran over and found that there was no money in the card--Wen Cunrui's part of the money was transferred to another card by him alone, without binding the ID card, for fear that he would accidentally spend it, and he would not be able to pay it back to him in the future. Yunqiu came back to look for the store manager again, and the store manager was free to transfer the money to him first.

Yunqiu went back to the store with two big bags of butter, and put them in the freezer for storage. The store manager took the time to ask: "Didn't you pay your wages the day before yesterday? Why did you run out of money so soon?"

Yun Qiu It was introduced by Luo Yan. The store manager is Luo Yan's aunt, who is still very young, and she treats Yunqiu like her little brother. She knew very well from the beginning that Yun Qiu was married at a young age, and the other party seemed to be a very rich alpha, but that man treated him badly, so he left again. This little Kuo Shao, who was spoiled and spoiled since he was a child, has recently been part-time work-study program. He has no one to rely on, and only makes money by himself. They can help.

The store manager himself is a female Omega, and he knows that Omega's marriage chances are pretty good-alphas in the entire alliance are eyeing Omega as a future marriage partner, and A's family background is generally not bad. She wasn't surprised that such a beautiful kid as Yunqiu would marry a rich man, and she felt that since he was so young, it was very possible that he didn't know people well, so it was a pity that he got divorced at such a young age. After such a long time of contact, Yunqiu has a soft personality, easy to coax, and is not afraid of hardships. Except that he often makes a fuss like a child who has never been out of an ivory tower, he basically has no shortcomings.

Logically speaking, Yunqiu looks like he counts the price with his fingers when eating lunch now, so he shouldn't eat such an expensive meal.

Yunqiu has never been very good at lying, but he just said in a low voice: "Dining with others, I don't want him to pay my share of the money, so I paid for it myself, but the meal is very expensive, more than six hundred yuan. I I even bought canned dog food for Xiao Xiaolang before, so I have no money."

The store manager gasped: "More than 600 yuan for a meal? You just said the price of AA, right? It actually cost more than 1,300?"

Yunqiu lowered his head and said, "Yes."

The store manager just clicked his tongue. In a certain way, she was very similar to Luo Yan, the aunt and nephew, and she soon felt heartbroken for Yunqiu: "Why are you so honest! One meal is worth our shop's daily turnover, and if he is rich, you can Let him pay for it! Did you go out to eat with your...ex-boyfriend?"

Yunqiu murmured again: "Yeah."

"Silly boy." The store manager sighed and patted his head , "It's not worth spending all your money for someone who is leaving, Yunqiu. In this way, you can't do without money now. I will advance you a month's bonus and salary. When will you Give it back to me when you have the money."

This time Yunqiu didn't even have time to say a word of refusal, but the store manager snatched the phone with a smile and gave him 4,000 yuan.

"Stupid, pretty boy, our store has special preferential treatment for people who are broken in love, but only for today." She said, "Make yourself a cup of milk tea today and take it home to drink. See how you just came back and lost your soul. I thought I didn't know."