32

Chapter Thirty-Two

    The next day, when Yunqiu woke up, there was no one in the house.

    He dressed himself, got out of bed to wash, and cooked two eggs for himself—he really didn't like eggs, but there was no way, this was the only meal he knew how to cook. He is afraid of fire, and he is also afraid of rice cookers, so he is basically insulated from learning to cook.

    After cooking, he peeled off the shell, poured out the seasoning saucer himself, poured salt, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and pepper into it, ate two egg whites first, then poured two egg yolks into the saucepan and stirred Crushed, flattened, just like eating a cake with sticky teeth, dig it with a spoon and eat it clean.

    After eating two eggs, he is already very full. Yun Qiu looked at the milk that Xiao Xunqiu bought for him, hesitated for a moment, poured himself a glass, and drank it.

    When he was done, he washed the saucers and put the milk carton back in the refrigerator.

    Yunqiu pulled out a post-it note and stuck it on the refrigerator, writing on it: "I ate two eggs and a glass of milk." This was to show the sacrifice he made to listen to the adults.

    After making breakfast for himself, Yun Qiu obediently sat on the sofa, ready to wait for the doctor to come.

    But he waited and waited, seeing that it was almost twelve o'clock at noon, and half of his last day before school would soon be over, Yun Qiu became anxious, and after thinking for a while, decided to rely on himself.

    He ran to Xiao Xunqiu's room to find a big travel bag, emptied the contents, and used it for himself. As soon as he opened the door with his back behind his back, he was caught by the doctor—he met the rushing doctor head-on, and caught him right away.

    The doctor knocked on his head: "Go out again without even waiting for me? Where did you get the bag on your body? This is a custom-made hiking bag, right? We can't use this for shopping, so put it back quickly. "

    Yun Qiu vaguely remembered that there was a matter that required a fight with the doctor, but he hadn't seen him for so long, and he himself suddenly forgot about it. All his attention was attracted by the doctor, and after a bit of tweaking, he rushed over and hugged the doctor, acting like a spoiled child to him.

    The doctor was flattered: "Hey, little ancestor, I haven't seen you for so many days, you still remember me."

    Yunqiu said, "I miss you, you haven't seen me for a long time." The

    doctor patted his face lovingly. Head: "Okay, okay, I'm helping your brother with his school work. I miss you too, Xiaoqiu, go and change your backpack now."

    Yunqiu refused to leave, and still relied on him, but suddenly thought of Another thing: "But I forgot to tell my elder brother and elder brother that I went to school, what should I do if I miss them then?

    " Fine, hurry up and drive. It’s not like we won’t be able to see you anymore. The school is on holiday every five days, and Mr. Xiao will come to pick you up. Your brother is still the principal, so you can see him just around the corner when you go out. Isn’t that great?”

    “Oh . " Only then did Yun Qiu feel relieved and let go of him.

    The child has a good appearance and is as pretty as a little angel. No one was willing to beat him since he was a child, and when he scolded, he would weigh the severity so that this guy would not be unbearable when he cried. Yun Qiu's coquettishness is almost fatal - although the effect of this killer weapon is gradually disappearing as he grows older, the childish innocence is gone, but it unexpectedly produces the unique softness and sweetness of Omega.