10

chapter Ten

    Early the next morning, Yunqiu pushed open the door with swollen eyes, and couldn't even cheer up when eating. He didn't speak, and he didn't want to talk to the two of them.

    Seeing that his eyes were swollen like goldfish from crying, Xiao Xunqiu felt distressed and amused at the same time, while asking the robot to fetch ice cubes and preparing to apply Yunqiu's eyes later, he teased him: "Oh, little goldfish, Poor little baby, why are you crying so hard?"

    "I'm eighteen years old, not a baby." Yun Qiu said solemnly, and buried her head in her meal seriously.

    Xiao Xunqiu still wanted to talk, but was criticized by Yunqiu: "You are not allowed to talk! You have to lead by example."

    Xiao Xunqiu cooperated with him, and immediately stretched out his hand to make a zipper gesture on his mouth , stopped talking, and swiped his phone with his head down.

    Yunqiu was very dissatisfied and said: "You can't play with your phone either! Just eat when you eat and don't do other things."

    Xiao Xunqiu said: "It's all up to you." So he also put down his phone.

    Only Yunqiu didn't have a mobile phone at home, in order to prevent him from seeing any weird things that could easily interfere with his mental recovery. Yunqiu usually uses robots to contact them, but Yunqiu always dislikes that robots take care of more than doctors, and doesn't pay much attention to them.

    After successfully touching porcelain, Yunqiu's mood improved a little.

    He lowered his head and continued to go to the soft-boiled egg on his plate, and poked it with his chopsticks, trying to get it to the ground without anyone noticing it—so that he had a reason not to eat it. Yunqiu dislikes soft-boiled eggs the most, and always tries to throw them away secretly. It’s a pity that he is in poor health and eats more snacks than meals. The daily eggs and milk are hard tasks given to him by the doctor, and the sweeping robot can’t be shaken every day. It would be useless for Yunqiu to protest if he fried an egg.

    He sneakily held the side of the fried egg with his chopsticks, and slowly pushed it out of the plate—before he pushed halfway, another pair of chopsticks fell from the sky to fix the position of the fried egg for him.

    Before Yunqiu could react, another piece of fried egg fell from the sky. Two fried eggs lay together on his plate.

    Xiao Wenshui withdrew his hand, passed behind him, took his plate, pulled away the chair, and sat beside Yunqiu.

    "Stop playing, finish eating." Without raising his eyes, Xiao Wenshui lowered his head and folded up his mobile phone screen, put it on the table to scroll through the reports, took a few bites now and then, only the black coffee was finished .

    Yunqiu's savage and suffocating energy was like a balloon that had been punctured, and it all blew out in an instant. The little lion with its teeth and claws immediately retracted its claws and turned back into a rabbit. 1

    He was silent, Xiao Wenshui turned his head to look at him belatedly: "What's wrong?"

    Xiao Xunqiu coughed a few times: "Xiao Qiu said that he can't talk or do other things while eating. , put it here to teach us."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Oh."

    Then he continued to read his report and send a few voice messages occasionally.

    Yun Qiu quickly forked up two eggs and stuffed them into his mouth in one gulp, filling his cheeks. Yun Qiu held his breath and chewed a few times, then swallowed it together with the water beside him.