30

Chapter Thirty

    In the end, we fought together.

    After Xiao Wenshui came over, he agreed to buy a meal for four together. There were two small gifts on the counter, one of which was given to Yunqiu.

    The girl was very happy, but the boy looked at Xiao Wenshui and frowned suspiciously, as if he thought his face was familiar and couldn't remember it for a while. The person was shocked: "Fuck, that man just now is the boss of our company. I met him when I was an intern as a secretary assistant! Big devil Xiao, Xiao Wenshui! He came here to watch a movie???" The

    young lovers looked at each other, I dare not speak anymore.

    On the other side, Yun Qiu was a little happy with a small gift. Even though it was just an inconspicuous little silk bell, after he jingled the bell for a long time, he noticed that some people around him were casting unpleasant glances, so he restrained himself.

    He was not sad either, but as if he had discovered some new continent, he secretly said to Xiao Wenshui: "Brother, can I not be too noisy in public?"

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Yes."

    Yunqiu criticized him : "You can't say 'um', you have to say, Qiuqiu is polite, the doctor and brother said so."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Okay, Qiuqiu is polite."

    Yunqiu said: "Then there is Is there anything you can’t do? Big brother, tell me once and for all.”

    Xiao Wenshui said: “Think for yourself. You’ll know when you meet in the future.”

    “Oh.”

    Yunqiu really thought about it by himself, drawing inferences about other cases from one instance , and ended up citing a few nondescript examples, "Then I can't beat people in public, and I can't bite people in public, right?"

    Xiao Wenshui said, "...well."

    Yun Qiu looked with him.

    Xiao Wenshui had no choice but to add another sentence: "You are very polite."

    Yunqiu wanted to correct him again: "Yes, Qiuqiu is polite, not that 'you' are very polite!"

    Xiao Wenshui said lightly: "You are so polite, why did you smash     things in the mall this morning?" Dare to speak.

    Xiao Wenshui became serious, and he asked: "The things in the mall that you haven't bought yet, are they yours?"

    Yunqiu said softly, "No."

    "Then why is it wrong for you to throw things in there?" Ask water to continue asking.

    Yunqiu was extremely reluctant for him to bring up this topic, and her voice became smaller and smaller: "Because it's not mine, I can't smash it."

    "Yes, but you can't just break it if it's yours, no matter how many things you own in the future, or If you have nothing, learn to cherish restraint." Xiao Wenshui saw his shy brows, but his tone softened a lot, "Admitting mistakes and correcting mistakes is not difficult, Yunqiu. Next time you do something wrong, take the initiative to admit it and take the initiative to compensate— —"

    Yunqiu interrupted him: "Brother, don't scold me. You are so wordy, like a charter woman."

    He watched an old charter woman movie last night.

    Xiao Wenshui: "..."

    Yunqiu walked aside holding his own popcorn and octopus balls, and solemnly apologized to the group of people he just harassed: "I'm sorry for disturbing you just now, please You eat popcorn and small balls." On the