73

Chapter 73

    It seems that the words in bed cannot be taken seriously, because this is the time when pheromones are most effective and can make people confused. The first day of estrus is the time when the concentration of pheromone is the highest, and it is also the day when Omega consumes the most energy.

       Yunqiu's whole body seems to be set on fire, and she feels very sad because of the thirst that seems to be addicted to her body. It was the feeling of being completely dominated by desire and losing oneself, which made Yunqiu feel a little panicked. As long as Xiao Wenshui leaves him a little bit, he can cry immediately, and he has some signs of hysteria, just like when a drug addict is locked in a cage and has a fit.

    His hormone levels are still not very good, one of the best examples is the loss of emotional control during the estrus. However, in the past six months, under Xiao Wenshui's pheromone soaking and companionship, he has recovered a lot, but there is a little sign of relapse due to the special situation during the estrous period.

    He doesn't hide his emotions, just like what he has been doing for the past eighteen years, he yells out when he feels comfortable, and twists and scratches Xiao Wenshui's back when he feels uncomfortable, but this day, he scratched As he spoke, he found that Xiao Wenshui's back was wet. He withdrew his hand, and there were faint red marks on his fingertips, not sweat.

    In the darkness, Yunqiu couldn't see clearly, and was taken aback for a moment, even the faint, nightmare-like longing dissipated, he stopped and stared blankly at his fingertips, wanting to ask him what was going on, but As soon as he opened his mouth, he found that his voice was already hoarse—it was called hoarse, he only uttered a few breathy sounds vaguely: "Your back..."

    He knew that his movements were heavy, and Xiao Wenshui always laughed at him before. It's a little tiger, and every now and then he scratched his back with many scars, many bloody streaks, which slowly scabbed over. The more painful it was to be scratched, the more aggressive Xiao Wenshui's movements became. In the past, it was a love affair between two people, so Xiao Wenshui had a reason to "punish" him—even though Yunqiu didn't have this awareness, he still vaguely noticed that Xiao Wenshui seemed to have a little SM tendency in this regard, even though he didn't know it. It will hurt him very much, and he won't use any weird tools, but he is extremely pursuing the dominant position in this matter, and he insists on Yunqiu's absolute obedience to him, surrender to him, stern and cold looks, but not scary at all. And Yunqiu thinks this is very interesting, and he cooperates very much every time, he is so obedient, he can say what he wants, and he can do what he wants. Occasionally hurt him, and Yunqiu pretended to cry a few times, and he would come over to comfort him.

    Xiao Wenshui didn't answer him, he stretched out his hand and directly grabbed his wrist, pressed it on the top of his head, and continued the previous action dully. Yunqiu's thoughts cleared up for a moment, and he was soon led into the drowsy mist again. It was only later that Xiao Wenshui let go of his hand, and he also subconsciously stopped hugging Xiao Wenshui's back, but chose to grab the bed sheet.

    Xiao Wenshui discovered this, forcibly grabbed his hands out of the deep bed sheet, and gently opened his fingers one by one, letting him hug him and make him fit himself completely.

    The two rolled around on the bed, saying everything, baby, sweetheart, Xiao Wenshui said it, and Yunqiu called him by his name, not Big Brother, but called him "Xiao Wenshui" .

    One sound after another, Xiao Wenshui, Xiao Wenshui, when the passion was strong, her husband also called out, and said all kinds of coquettish, crying and hurting words. The intimacy and ambiguity during the skin-to-skin date gave Yunqiu unprecedented boldness. He also saw it in Xiao Wenshui's slightly distracted eyes. He was the same as him, ignoring the past and the pain they had. The dewy lovers whose souls are compatible only know to ask for each other.