Extra 1

Chapter 108 Extra Story (1) Parallel World

    "Brother, what are you doing? Are you busy?"

    Xiao Xunqiu called, and after answering the call, he hurriedly said these words.

    Xiao Wenshui was coming down from the tennis court, he casually put the tennis racket back on the spot, his breath was still a little unsteady. There were people coming and going in the Star University gymnasium, and the basketball hall next door was preparing for a match. Occasionally, some people would fight, laugh, post posters or hang slogans, and there was some noise on his side.

    "No more fights?" Susan yelled at him, "I have an Omega friend who wants to meet you, but he hasn't come yet, so I'm going to blame you again. You have to pay us for a meal the next day."

    He shook He shook his head, gestured for silence, and walked away.

    Xiao Xunqiu said something else, but he didn't hear clearly, and walked quickly to the student lounge along the way, and it was much cleaner. It was still in the morning, before eight o'clock, most of the students had classes, or were still sleeping in. The gym was not as lively as in the afternoon and evening, and there were few people in the lounge.

    But Xiao Wenshui himself is already a sophomore. People in the same grade are sending their resumes to find internships, or taking classes everywhere to enrich their qualifications. He himself directly joined the Xiao Group as the CEO. The Xiao family's children are always like this. They have known the responsibility on their shoulders since they were young. Xiao Qi is now living in seclusion to recuperate from illness, retreating to the second line, the company's affairs are run by him and Xiao Xunqiu. After getting through the first period when he was so busy that he didn't touch the ground, the company's affairs turned around smoothly, and he was able to free up a lot of personal time. Of course, part of the reason was that Xiao Xunqiu listened to him very much. Xiao Wenshui always left him to do some things that he was too lazy to deal with, Xiao Xunqiu didn't dare to resist, and could only slander silently.

    He also doesn't like to go home, and he doesn't like to live with the board of directors. Instead, he likes to live in the student dormitory of Star University.

    He asked the person on the other end of the phone: "What's the matter? I was playing ball just now, so I didn't hear clearly."

    Xiao Xunqiu said: "Tonight we went to Yun's house to have a birthday party for his kid, brother, you won't forget it, right? Xiao Wenshui glanced at the

    time. It was 7:40 in the morning. He originally planned to have dinner with Susan after playing tennis.

    He said: "The birthday party is after five o'clock in the evening, don't be in such a hurry."

    Xiao Xunqiu said: "No, no, I met Uncle Yun and Aunt Lin when I went to a reception yesterday. Zhuangli, the signal here is not good, and it took a long time for people to pick it up, so I took them to prepare to go there, but my car broke down too..."

    Xiao Wenshui frowned: "Are the current space cars so useless? Doesn't work?"

    "Don't talk about it, brother, this is a no-fly zone, there is no navigation, we can't find the way now. I called someone to pick us up, maybe don't talk about us tonight, even Uncle Yun They can't make it back by themselves."

    Xiao Wenshui wanted to laugh a little: "You are so miserable? Will the birthday be cancelled? I'll send someone to pick you up?"

    Xiao Xunqiu said: "That's not true. People who come and go It’s these families, just talk to each other. Someone will pick us up in a while. But brother, there is something else to tell you... Hey, I can’t explain clearly. Uncle Yun is here to answer the phone. He is here to talk to you Say."