105

Chapter 105

    The interview results came down one after another. Yunqiu failed the art interview at the medical university, but passed the interview at the art academy, and finally just waited for the results from the Xingda University.

    On the day when the result came out, Yunqiu flicked the page so nervously that he almost broke the mouse and his fingers were twitching. Xiao Wenshui couldn't see it, so he taught him the shortcut key to refresh the page. Yun Qiu pressed the refresh shortcut key desperately, causing the page to vibrate at a very abnormal frequency, making people dizzy.

    As soon as the time came, the page came out, Yunqiu didn't dare to read it again, threw Xiao Wenshui's tablet back to him, covered his eyes and fell on the sofa, muttering: "I don't want to read it, you Please help me, Xiao Wenshui. If I find out that I have not been admitted to Star University, I will be so sad that I will not be able to eat dinner, and Xiao Xiaobao will starve with me."

    Xiao Wenshui walked over to sit down with the tablet, and put him Putting it into his arms, with a swipe of two fingers, he magnified the three red letters on the page before his eyes, with a smile in his voice: "Look for yourself, what do these

    three words read?" : "Pre-admission".

    Yunqiu read it once by himself first, then suddenly became reserved, and read it again in a very low voice: "Oh, pre-admission."

    As if he forgot to be happy all of a sudden, he read the word again, and looked up again. Glancing at Xiao Wenshui, like a child who suddenly discovered a treasure, he hugged the tablet into his arms, and ran to the room happily, wishing to roll with the bear and the tablet.

    Seeing that he was going to slip away, Xiao Wenshui scolded with a smile: "Give me back the things, I still have to do something, Xiao Qiu." Yun Qiu

    quit, he had already rushed into the bedroom, and began to throw himself on the bed to roll happily, laughing Bored and childish, the more you listen, the more you look like a child. When you are happy, you only know to giggle, and you can spread it out and grow wantonly like a flower.

    Xiao Wenshui was afraid that he would roll too happily and bump into the bedside table, so he got on the bed too, hugged him, carefully protected his abdomen, and lifted him high on his shoulders, Yun Qiu was still laughing , After laughing, he felt crazy enough, lowered his head again, and kissed Xiao Wenshui's lips.

    He lay quietly in Xiao Wenshui's arms, his eyes were full of joy that was about to rippling.

    Xiao Wenshui rubbed his head, and asked: "You are proud now, Yunqiu, there are two good universities for you to choose from. The School of Design and Xingda University, you can actually think about it again. Xingda University focuses on science and engineering, although a hundred flowers bloom , but it is not as good as the School of Design in terms of technical specialization. You said you wanted to make Bear cartoons, and Bear cartoons were produced by the Design School, and many of the cartoons you like to watch are from students and teachers of their school Work."

    Yun Qiu was taken aback for a moment, but really hesitated.

    He has always wanted to go to Xingda University because of Xiao Wenshui. One is that he knew since he was a child that Xiao Wenshui went to the university there, which is very good, and the other is that Xiao Wenshui lied to him that if he wanted to marry him, he had to go to Xingda University for classes.

    Now he also knows that what he said was angry and lied to him. Now there is another such good choice - he can go to the birthplace of the little bear to study, and get closer to what he likes.