93

Chapter 93

    He didn't know how long he had thought about these things. Unlike before when he ignored him and clamored to take the child they had back home, this time Yunqiu took Xiao Wenshui's thoughts into consideration very carefully. He's doing his best to explain to him that he feels he can live with the pain of labor when it comes time so don't worry about him.

    After Xiao Wenshui was silent for a while, he asked him: "Then if you want to conceive a baby, you will have to give birth and recuperate after you go to university, which will affect your studies. You want to go to Star University so much, so are you willing to do so?"

    Yunqiu said: "Big brother, suspend school, not quit school, we got a marriage certificate, we can continue to go to school after the baby is born.

    " , After a while, he said: "It will be very painful, very painful, Yunqiu."

    Yunqiu said in a low voice: "I used to have surgery, it was very painful, very painful, but I think it can be tolerated, big brother. You see , The doctor and Sister Su have seen my body and said that I am a healthy Xiaoqiu."

    He also stood up and showed him his little arms and legs. Thin and strong, but after being with him, it can be regarded as a little swollen, like milk pudding, white and soft and easy to pinch.

    Yunqiu's health has indeed improved a lot. From the time he was required to run when he was in the AD Academy, to now walking the dog regularly every day, and running against Xiao Xiaolang, he has changed from an Omega who would cry whenever he exercised to a healthy teenager with barely passable physical fitness.

    When he was thirteen years old, he underwent five consecutive major operations, and almost died there. Yunqiu remembered the experience of each operation, each time was longer and longer, more and more drugs were injected into the body, and the complications became more and more serious. When the rejection reaction was the strongest, Yunqiu couldn't move up and down his whole body, and even breathing seemed like his skin was about to burst, and what surged in his veins was not blood, but boiling hot magma. He was crying every day, and he didn't even have the strength to shed tears until the end. He took a dozen pain pumps, but it didn't help at all.

    At that time, he was like a dead leaf blowing in the wind, he would be here at any time, and he would never find another chance in spring.

    Will giving birth be painful?

    He himself didn't know how he made it through. At that time, everyone was not very optimistic about his surgery, but Yunqiu himself knew nothing about it. He just survived with his stubborn desire, the kind of stubbornness written deep in his life and flesh and blood.

    Thinking of this, Yunqiu thought of Xiao Kitten for some reason.

    When he was in the pet hospital, he originally wanted to follow the advice of the pet doctor and euthanize the kitten, but in the end he gave up the idea because of Xiao Wenshui's words. He remembered that Xiao Wenshui asked him to put aside the disputes and discussions and look at it, to see how the thin, little monster-like thing struggled and longed to live.

    How similar was it to him in the past, was the way Xiao Wenshui looked at him back then the same as when he looked at the kitten?

    Will he be sad because of this?

    Yunqiu stared at Xiao Wenshui, but Xiao Wenshui was still pacing. Anxiety visibly spread throughout his body. He turned to the floor-to-ceiling windows, looking at the vibrant city outside, his brows gradually tightened.

    Yunqiu sensed that he was not in the right state, a little bit worried, and a little cautiously asked him: "Big brother?"

    Xiao Wenshui finally returned to the seat, sat down gently, and sighed.