24

Chapter Twenty-Four

    The invitation card was well-made, with traces of cutting purposely left on the edges, and the fragrance of ink remained on it.

    Xiao Wenshui's handwriting is very beautiful, he knows all kinds of craft fonts himself, and simply likes the process of the pen rubbing against the paper. Yunqiu learned to draw from him when he was a child. Every time Xiao Wenshui came home, he moved a small bench and sat beside him, and watched him draw after he finished his homework. But that kid Yunqiu has a lot of interests, after studying with him for a period of time, he became interested in the games played by Xiao Xunqiu again, and gradually stopped going to him.

    Later, Xiao Wenshui went to university and lived on campus. A year later, Xiao Xunqiu also went abroad. The doctor came to take over Yunqiu, but Yunqiu couldn't find two older brothers to play with, so he could only play with the doctor. The doctor’s favorite things to do are watching movies and sleeping. Yunqiu disliked his two hobbies. From then on, his hobbies in life became watching cartoons, and he would lie on the sofa all day long. The more he lay, the thinner he became. The family is also getting more and more tricky.

    Susan asked Xiao Wenshui: "I won't be the first one to receive the invitation card?"

    The invitation card only wrote the names of two people, neither the place nor the time. If it is not because of the excellent workmanship, but it is like the careful thinking of men and women in the student days, engraving the name of the sweetheart on the desk, and connecting them crookedly with rough love, like this can last a lifetime.

    Xiao Wenshui said: "I have nothing to do to play around, and I will reprint a batch at that time. I don't know who to give this to, so you can take it."

    Susan carefully put the invitation into the bag, and put the small medicine into the bag. Picking up the bottle, he forced a smile on his face and joked with him: "Then I came by coincidence. If there is nothing else, I will go back and help you with this matter first. Besides, Boss Xiao, you really don't need me to help you take a look Is your personality disorder? It’s a gift, there’s no charge, so it’s your wedding present.”

    Xiao Wenshui said, “Keep this for me, and I’ll make Yunqiu angry again in the future, you can coax it. ” .I'll ask the driver to take you back."

    Susan simply refused: "No need for ancestors, I will drive here by myself, and the most important thing is for you to take good care of your illness. Since you have predicted the future, you should take good care of it, how long you can delay it, and the matching that you can't find in a year." Type, two years may be enough, it doesn’t matter if you don’t want to suffer, I will get the medicine for you as soon as possible, and it can’t be broken, understand?”

    Xiao Wenshui said: “Yes.” The

    door was closed, and the room was silent.

    Xiao Wenshui continued to rub the chubby polar bear in his hands, unconsciously turning it over and over in his hands. The secretary waiting outside the door saw that Susan had already left, so she walked in and asked him: "Boss, are you off work now? I made an appointment for you at the restaurant you like in the south of the city. If you don't want to take a detour, let They will deliver it to your home."

    Xiao Wenshui said, "Let's go."

    Just as he stood up, his personal phone rang, and he took a look at the caller, it was Xiao Xunqiu, and answered it.

    Xiao Xunqiu said: "Brother, are you really not coming to eat? Xiaoqiu and I have prepared a meal and waited for you to come. After I came back, our family hadn't had a proper meal together yet, let alone my new home. Yunqiu made steamed eggs for you..."