85

Chapter 85

    Yun Qiu didn't say anything anymore, and obediently let him hold her.

    Xiao Wenshui maintained this position for about two or three minutes, then let him go gently, and said with a smile, "I won't let him go if I hug him again."

    Yun Qiu raised his eyes and looked at him, not knowing what to say. He just muttered, "You can go home and give Xiao Xiaolang a bath." The

    rain didn't last long, and it has almost stopped now. The rain in this season is not like the previous early autumn, which seemed endless. Now that the cool air has passed, only the balcony above the head is still dripping with water.

    Xiao Xiaolang was still rolling in the muddy grass, but he was almost tired from rolling, and began to lie on the ground, panting, and tried to go down to the pond to drink water. Yunqiu went over and pulled it back, fed it half a bottle of mineral water in his backpack, and managed to drag it home.

    The two returned the same way.

    It's just that when he was about to get home, Xiao Xiaolang had another problem—it was reluctant to go home, but struggled to go to the flower bed downstairs, barking loudly.

    It was still very small, and Yun Qiu could actually carry it back, but he was afraid of hurting Xiao Xiaolang, so he just followed it and walked over with it being dragged.

    Xiao Xiaolang barked a few times, then quickly ran into the bushes and leaves of the flower bed, as if he had found something, he turned around to pick Yunqiu's shoes again.

    Yun Qiu also became puzzled, and he asked: "Xiao Xiaolang, have you caught a mouse again?"

    As the saying goes, "A dog takes a mouse and minds its own business", but Yun Qiu has indeed encountered such a situation—Xiao Xiaolang The wolf did catch the mouse and brought it home. The mouse was still alive, and it yelled at the frightened Yun Qiu. Finally, Yun Qiu overcame his fear, took seven or eight plastic bags and piled them together. A little mouse was picked up, put outside the door and thrown away.

    Xiao Xiaolang howled, Yunqiu had no choice but to step up the steps of the flower bed to see. It was slippery after the rain, and Xiao Wenshui followed him, protecting him from slipping and falling.

    After the grass was pushed aside, there was a faint mess of dirty and fluffy things inside. Seeing Youguang and the "unknown creature" breaking in suddenly, he screamed in fear, but this howling has no strength, it is very weak, it is fear, and it is also a cry for help.

    Xiao Wenshui took a look and said, "It's a kitten, Yunqiu."

    Yunqiu got closer, and finally saw the small animal under the thorn bushes: a small milk cat that looked very small , covered in carrion and pus, only the slightly dilated eyes showed that it was still alive.

    Xiao Wenshui said: "The wild cat abandoned the child here, maybe it was thrown in by someone."

    Seeing that Yunqiu was going to take the kitten out with his hands, he stopped him: "Be careful not to get scratched, it may What kind of disease will it catch. If you want to save it, let's go to the pet hospital now, take Xiao Xiaolang there, and let him take a bath there."

    Yunqiu looked at the kitten as if it was about to lose its breath, and looked at it pitifully Meowing all the time, I quickly nodded, thought for a while, and said, "I, I'll go upstairs and get boxes and paper to make a nest for it, and you too, don't hug it, don't get caught. I'll go , I'll find gloves for you."