11

Chapter Eleven

    The courtyard is not big or small, a large lawn where you can walk your dog, and some fields with flowers. The dragon tooth flower that the doctor planted for him has grown graceful branches and leaves, fluttering in the cloudy breeze.

    The ground underfoot is wet, having just rained a few days ago. This is the first time for Yunqiu to know about this—his family’s robot controls the temperature and humidity in his home within a constant and appropriate range all year round, while Yunqiu can only imagine the changes of the four seasons and solar terms from animations and books. He did not know what was the difference between the air after the rain and the air before it, what different scents of flowers were in the air in April and in June.

    He also raised his head and saw the sky and clouds above his head. It was a size he could never have imagined, even though he was only standing in the yard in front of his house. He is a frog at the bottom of a well accidentally brought out by the torrent, and a bug that suddenly encounters ice in summer. Every time his gaze stays in the outside world, the slight changes in everything will give him a strong shock, stronger than everything Yunqiu has known since he was a child, and stronger than his complete experience. life and death.

    "Boss, the surveillance shows that Xiaoqiu has already left the room." The

    doctor sat in an office half a city away, looking at the holographic monitoring data from the remote monitoring fact, analyzing every inch of Yunqiu's mood swings, "Xiao Qiu Qiu has no adverse reactions so far."

    [Xiao: Got it. ]

    These three words again, the doctor slandered the boss who cherishes words like gold in his heart, decided not to speculate on his thoughts this time, but asked directly: "What do we need to do next? Find someone to follow him After Qiu died, do you take care of him? Although I personally think that it is unlikely that Xiao Qiu dared to come out because of the sudden incident... Today you said that the door was not closed, but in fact we can regard it as Xiao Qiu's first contact with the outside world Interference. Xiaoqiu should also look at the outside world."

    [Xiao: He won't come out, he doesn't have the guts. ]

    "..." The doctor had nothing to say.

    He originally wanted to suggest to the guardian to bring Yunqiu out to familiarize himself with the social environment, instead of using such specious means to lure him. But now that the Guardian himself has spoken, what else can he say?

    In the DNA research team under Xiao Wenshui's name, doctors are one of the main force, with the strongest academic ability, but unfortunately, the older he gets, the less self-motivated he is. In Xiao's father's generation, the shady scene in the alliance academic circle also annoyed him a lot.

    At the beginning, Xiao Wenshui wanted to pick someone from among them to take over Yunqiu, and insisted that only one patient, Yunqiu, be the patient in charge. Everyone in the team was in danger, afraid that their scientific research would be delayed because of the meaningless matter of "bringing a child", but the doctor took the initiative to take over Yunqiu and took charge of his operation plan alone.

      The team lead role is relegated to advisor. Yunqiu's operation was very complicated. It was so complicated that the doctor led eighteen assistants to complete the rotation in ten days and ten nights. Genes are the deep sea that human beings have not been able to fully understand until now. Correcting a wrong base pair is likely to ruin Yunqiu's life in the future.

    The so-called blessing in disguise is a blessing in disguise. The doctor never thought that Xiao Wenshui could really accomplish this project, and the first case was used on an autistic child he brought up since he was a child. The most amazing thing is that they also It worked.