58

Chapter 58

    The next day, accompanied by Luo Yan, Yun Qiu went to find the teacher of the art class.

    The teacher said: "If you want to learn to draw, of course there is no problem, but you are already in the third year of high school, and you don't have any foundation, so this will be very difficult. I won't talk about the culture class, the intensive training, the basic skills... These all have to be repeated It can only be achieved by practicing and accumulating, and there is no way to achieve it overnight."

    Yunqiu was a little anxious, he said: "But my Chinese is not good, and the culture test is not high, the accumulation of painting or the accumulation of Chinese, who is more difficult?"

    He said The original intention is that if the teacher can give the answer, which one is easy, he will choose which one to read, as long as it is close to the goal of Xingda.

    But after hearing what he said, the teacher asked Yunqiu for his student number, called up his panel in the teacher system, and saw his autism case—smiled and said, "Okay, Then if you want to learn painting, come here. I will write you a form, and you can go to the Academic Affairs Office to complete it. After finishing the application, just come to me directly. My office is here. If you are not here, it is in Studio 101. , but Yunqiu, you have to understand that you are not the only student in my hands, I can't teach you the most basic courses, you have to find time to practice by yourself, understand?" The

    teacher looked around the desk, leaned over and drew Several thick art textbooks and picture books, as well as detailed explanations of college exam questions over the years, were given to Yunqiu: "Go back and have a look for yourself. If you really decide, come here. Of course, you can't miss the culture class."

    Yunqiu It is easy for Qiu to do things with enthusiasm and recklessness, so he immediately took the form to the Academic Affairs Office, changed his major, and reported to his head teacher by the way.

    The homeroom teacher also knew about his illness, so he didn't expect too much from Yunqiu's academic performance, and listened to Mr. Chen's teaching opinions, thinking that it would be enough to cultivate Yunqiu's interest and sentiment for dealing with others.

    He thought that such an important decision was discussed by Yunqiu with the parents, so he had no objection, and just warned: "Don't get tired, Yunqiu."

    He has already noticed that although the kid Yunqiu has a weak foundation, he studies very hard. He is born with a terrifying sharpness and concentration, and can devote himself to studying for a long time, and sometimes he is not very active in eating. But in this case, he also needs to explain it to Yunqiu's art class teacher.

    And Yunqiu was full of energy, and he didn't feel that he was tired—it was probably because his life in the first eighteen years was too idle, and the only reference for the so-called "busy" was Xiao Wenshui. He felt that he was far from being as busy as Xiao Wenshui, so he was not at all squeamish in this respect.

    When he came back from marriage, when he lived in Xiao Wenshui's office, it was often when Xiao Wenshui worked until what time did he do his homework, and he never listened to Xiao Wenshui's advice to go to bed early.

    Xiao Wenshui said: "You are a student, you have to work and rest regularly."

    Yunqiu said: "I don't care, you are an adult, I will learn from you."

    Later, Xiao Wenshui would pretend to finish his work and come over Coax him to sleep together. After Yunqiu fell asleep, he got up and continued working.