3

Third Chapter

    Yunqiu was sent to the Xiao family when he was born.

    Eighteen years ago, the Yun family was the number one enemy of the Xiao family, Yun Qiu was taken away by the Xiao family's informants as soon as he landed, and was used to hold the Yun family into submission.

    Xiao Wenshui was the eldest son, and his younger brother Xiao Xunqiu was only one year younger than him. The two children were five years old and four years old at the time, and they only knew that a baby baby had come to the house.

    Xiao Wenshui was silent and dignified, Xiao Xunqiu loved to play with sex, and during the almost rigorous training of the heirs of the Xiao family, little Yunqiu became the only joy in their lives.

    It was Xiao Xunqiu who was the first to discover that the milk dolls he sent couldn't cry or laugh.

    They didn't realize something was wrong until Yunqiu was three years old and still didn't communicate with anyone.

    At that time, both Yunqiu's parents died in a car accident, Xiao's father never thought about it at all, and he was most jealous of his two sons meddling in their own business. Xiao Wenshui took Xiao Xunqiu to investigate one by one, and diagnosed Yunqiu with his autism.

    Xiao Xunqiu said: "Brother, our younger brother has high-functioning autism. The one with normal intelligence, you can see that he can do arithmetic. I asked him yesterday how many ponies and two ponies there are together."

    The two felt a little proud.

    Following the style of the Xiao family, both Xiao Wenshui and Xiao Xunqiu vigorously formulated a treatment plan for Yunqiu, including setting aside time every day to teach Yunqiu how to speak, write, and play games. The two of them looked alike, Yunqiu would often mistake them, but they didn't care.

    When Yunqiu was five years old, the two older boys discussed the name of the younger brother. Xiao Xunqiu almost got into a fight with Xiao Wenshui, arguing endlessly with who was the word in Yunqiu's name, and he refused to combine them to get the word together, saying it was not nice.   

     They divided the cards with words into two, one with the word "water" and the other with the word "autumn". Xiao Xunqiu cheated and told Yunqiu in advance: "You choose the one on the left, and brother will give you three fruit jelly later."   

     Yunqiu obediently chose the word "Autumn".   

     Xiao Xunqiu always has such a method, he will play tricks and use sugar-coated cannonballs to coax.

    Xiao Wenshui didn't bother to do such a thing, he said: "He can't tell the two of us apart."

    Interstellar Alliance, a ten-year-old adult has full behavioral capacity by default. On the day Xiao Wenshui was ten years old, the first thing he did was Going out to apply for an ID card for Yunqiu, the officer nodded and bowed to him: "Master Xiao, according to the situation you said, this kid needs a guardian, where is his guardian?"

    "I heard they are all dead," Xiao Wenshui said , "You fill in my name."

    For this matter, Xiao Xunqiu and Xiao Wenshui had been sulking for several days, and when he saw him, he would often yell: "Brother, you are too bad, you should I wrote both of our names on it! What if Qiuqiu only recognizes you and not me in the future, what should I do?"

    He was making a fuss here, and Yunqiu sat beside him, concentrating on playing with a bottle cap . Yunqiu is five or six years old, beautiful and cute, with fair skin, anyone who sees her will praise her.