41

Chapter Forty-One

    Office.

    "The puncture may hurt a bit, and my hand is raw." Susan said, "After the operation, I will give you a mild chemotherapy and immunocatalysis. The sequelae are very mild, and there are no adverse reactions, but the appetite will be a little bit. Painkillers I will It is also prepared for you, use it according to the gradient class, otherwise it will be easy to become dependent, and if the effect is poor and there is a withdrawal reaction, I will not be able to control it."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Understood."

    "I will finish it today Let’s go back to rest afterward. In fact, it’s better to rest tomorrow too, to build up energy and supplement protein. Have you told Xunqiu?”

    Xiao Wenshui said: “Told him, he will come to the company after finishing his school work Help me with the meeting, and I will give him full responsibility for today and tomorrow."

    Susan smiled: "Xunqiu is probably scared to death. I still remember going to your house to play when I was a child, and I was with you at the old men's house. Putting fish gallbladder in the meal, and burning your uncle’s gem brooch, Xunqiu dared not join us, but the worst thing is that he didn’t participate, and he was punished later.”

    Today they talked all the way, from From the illusory future to the painful present. Xiao Wenshui had a lot of rare words, and he explained his future arrangements in detail, and analyzed the mistakes and deficiencies together with Susan.

    However, what loopholes would there be in Xiao Wenshui's plan?

    Most of the time he was talking and Susan was listening. Xiao Wenshui couldn't find another person to entrust these matters.

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Xiaoqiu's character is still a bit soft, but as long as he has a family, he should be much better. The girl he likes...I don't object, but the other party has a very strong personality and is a bit assertive. , It’s easy to influence his opinion. I don’t know if there will be any trouble with the board of directors or other people. Family affairs and business affairs have to be separated. After I leave, I also hope that you can help take care of Xunqiu.”

    Susan Said: "I promise you, I will try my best. But Xunqiu's character... there is no way, if I had a brother like you since I was a child, I would definitely lose my desire to compete and work hard."

    The puncture needle sank into the flesh, and both sides fell silent.

    Then Susan said: "Then what do you want to arrange for that kid in your family?"

    Xiao Wenshui said in a low voice: "I haven't thought about it yet."

    Susan was stunned for a moment.

    "There are two ways. I am more inclined to send him to another city and change his name. It is best to arrange another B to marry him. He is from the Yun family, and his identity is very sensitive. Not to mention his relationship, after Yungan's death, people have been tracking down his cronies, trying to find out the intelligence network twenty years ago. Since he was in our house for eighteen years, no one has found him. If One day my protection will no longer exist, and Xunqiu will not be able to take care of him, then Yunqiu's situation will be very bad." Back then,

    the Yun family made many enemies, not just the Xiao family. Another difference between the Yun family and the Xiao family is that they are too deeply involved in the political world. Even after 30 or 40 years, it is very likely that the original matter will be made a fuss by the National People's Congress and rediscovered. And Yunqiu is the best little cannon fodder to bully.