61

Chapter 61

    Luo Yan recently discovered that Yun Qiu often seems to be distracted.

    This is a very unusual thing for Yunqiu, because anyone who knows him well will know that once Yunqiu puts energy into something, he doesn't care about the destruction of the world.

    But Yunqiu's grades are still rising steadily. Although his concentration has declined, he has put more experience into his studies than usual. Every day, he is almost drawing and running in the classroom. Sometimes he doesn't even eat. Yes, pack a bag of small bread, take a few bites when you are hungry, and drink it with Shuhua milk.

    Luo Yan yelled: "My God! You are so energetic that you can pass the university entrance exam, let alone the University of the Milky Way! Yunqiu, pay attention to your body, don't be too tired!

    " He asked calmly, "Is there any Galaxy University?"

    Luo Yan smiled and said, "No, not yet. I see that you are working too hard, so I am teasing you."

    He thought Yunqiu was passed the last monthly exam The results are exciting, and I want to forge ahead, so I understand him very well. Later, when Yun Qiu was too lazy to eat lunch, he would bring him food to the studio to eat.

    Xiao Wenshui's business trip was extended, and his return time was postponed until he didn't know when. Instead, Yun Qiu secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    On the weekend, when Xiao Wenshui's assistant picked him up to return to his small villa in the south of the city, he found that he could not be contacted. After going through a lot of twists and turns, I found out that Yunqiu's phone was lost.

    Yun Qiu also only said: "I won't go back this week, I want to review at school."

    He also didn't go back to get Xiao Wenshui's white paint, but bought an unknown brand by himself. No one noticed his abnormality.

    Yunqiu is very quiet now, an extraordinary kind of quietness, but this kind of quietness is different from when he was shy and fearful towards the world before, he was facing the prisoners of the firing squad, waiting for the last shot.

    He waited for Xiao Wenshui to come back.

    In the second monthly exam, Yun Qiu surprised everyone. His score has directly improved from more than 230 points in the last monthly exam to about 500 points. Except for Chinese, all other subjects have reached the passing level.

    And his painting has also improved rapidly. Although years of illness made him lose some intuition about locations and scenes, he made up for it through his own efforts. In fact, after his genetic surgery was completed, his neurological and cognitive functions were completely normal. The reason why it took so long is that no one asked him to grow up, and the other was that he was not prompted to grow up. environment of. It's like a blind person who was born blind will one day regain his sight and habitually rely on hearing and touch to judge when walking at night. Yunqiu himself is not used to it, and instinctively thinks that his upper limit is there, so he cannot be completely cured.

    This transformation is what he learned in culture class. When Yunqiu first came here, he still adhered to his habit of "to memorize everything in order to learn everything well", but there are too many textbooks in the high school curriculum, even for a serious student like Yunqiu, it is inevitable In the face of the vast number of exercises and textbooks, I have a little lazy thinking.

    Yunqiu started to be "lazy" and dared not to memorize the questions before doing them. But Yunqiu was puzzled to find that he could grasp the meaning of the question after reading the question once, which made him both pleasantly surprised and frightened.