63

Chapter 63

    The other party was gentle and calm, but Yun Qiu felt a little scared.

    Xiao Heng carries a kind of contempt and indifference that has been immersed in the top of power for many years, but this kind of thing is not in Xiao Wenshui. Xiao Wenshui's indifference is more due to his own personality.

    But what Xiao Heng showed made Yun Qiu not only scared, but also confused and hesitant. Different from the feeling Yunxi gave him, Yunqiu knew that it was willful fear, he chose not to face everything in the past, he gave up recognizing his relatives, so he resisted.

    But the older man in front of him gave him a chill down his spine, because he couldn't see beyond his gentle demeanor. Xiao Heng spoke softly and had a kind expression, and he took him into his territory calmly. He talked to him about his family, well-founded and full of details, he said: "You are very good-looking, you have a beautiful body, your eyes are exactly the same as your mother, but your mouth seems to follow your father, so Thin a small mouth, seeing you is like seeing the two of them. I didn’t expect to meet you here. I was shopping for groceries. When I looked up and saw you looking familiar across the way, I knew it, sure. It's the son of Yungan and Xiaolin."

    He did carry a vegetable basket.

    Xiao Heng acted as if he was very familiar with his father, Yun Qiu felt a little puzzled. However, along the way, Xiao Heng was also slowly explaining. He said that he is not a member of the company, not even a member of the board of directors. He is an elder who lives in a large villa in the suburbs and enjoys fishing and reading books. friend. Because he has been outside the sphere of power for many years, he confidently "handed over the company to Wenshui", and even Xiao Wenshui has grown up and acted recklessly, becoming "the last thing he wants to see".

    He said: "Qishui is a good kid, but some things he has done recently have crossed the line. He put his other uncles and elders under house arrest, even the elderly in wheelchairs are locked up, and the sick are not allowed to see them. The elders who have loved him since he was a child. Wen Shui is too young and too nervous now, and always thinks that we half-dead old men will fight and grab something with him."

    He even said a lot of good things for Xiao Wenshui, he said: "Yunqiu, I know you just realized your life experience, you may not be able to accept it for a while. But, Wenshui has nothing to do with this matter, he was too young at the time, I don't know about this matter, it's because his Xiao Qi is too determined to go his own way, everyone in our Xiao family has persuaded him that Major General Yun is a rare talent, there is no need to use such a low-handed method of snatching his family's children. Confrontation, but he won't listen. He is the head of the family, and there is nothing we can do, Yun Qiu, you have to be considerate about this and ask for water."

    These words were said on the road before they went to the tea pavilion, the place of conversation chosen by Xiao Heng. of. He is well versed in the knack of dealing with children of Yunqiu's age, and he behaves powerfully and convincingly, as if he is really a loving elder who is deeply saddened by his own child's ignorance.

    The Tea Pavilion is not far from the High School Affiliated to Xingda University, and it is a relatively famous coffee shop.

    But Yunqiu himself was a little absent-minded. He knew he didn't care about the family—or, more than that. He was still thinking about those words Xiao Wenshui said back then, those cold words and faces, every time he thought about it, it was like falling into an ice cave.

    He didn't realize that he was developing a stress response—to a total stranger, to words he didn't want to hear.

    He also didn't realize that Xiao Heng's words coincided with the image of Xiao Wenshui he had seen on the Internet before. That is the image of a ruthless profit-seeking superior who can abandon his closest family members for this, just like he can abandon a little brother he raised by himself.