90

Chapter Ninety

    Lips and tongues intertwined, the sound of water sticky. He blocked him on the cabinet in the entrance, as if kissing was not enough, he lowered his head and coaxed him tenderly, and brushed his soft and delicate forehead hair with his slightly warm fingertips. Yun Qiu grabbed his collar, always feeling that he was going to fall backwards unbearably. But this was an illusion, Xiao Wenshui held him firmly, held him very tenderly and wearily, pressed him in his arms, kissed him softly, and exchanged breaths with each other.

    So sweet, so soft, so gentle and reliable, reassuring. Yun Qiu sank into such sugar-coated shells, the more he kissed, the more urgent his breathing became. He panicked, feeling that this situation was a little out of control, so he mustered up his courage, stretched out his hand and gently pushed Xiao Wenshui away.

    He lowered his head, his cheeks were flushed, his eyes were still shining, and he whispered obediently and cowardly: "I, I'm hungry... just, don't kiss me now."

    He seemed to hide his shyness , quickly escaped from his arms, and rushed into the bedroom with a patter.

    Xiao Wenshui followed him into the bedroom, and Yun Qiu buried himself with the quilt. After burying for a while, he heard Xiao Wenshui's footsteps disappear, as if he had already left, so he secretly pulled back the quilt and looked outside.

    As soon as she pulled it away, she was pulled over again head-on, and the whole person was pressed on the bed to kiss. Xiao Wenshui leaned over in front of him, gently pecked and kissed him, like teasing a kitten. Yun Qiu shyly twisted back and forth, but he restrained his wrist again, pressed his elbow lightly, looked for his soft lips like playing hide-and-seek, kissed him, then let go, then lowered his head and kissed again. It's the candy-sucking taste, the spine-tingling sweetness.

    Yunqiu struggled a little, tried to wave his hand, trying to drive him away, but he complained softly: "Go, go, you walked over without making a sound, don't bother me, Xiao Wenshui. "

    Xiao Wenshui said in a low voice: "I can't kiss you enough, Qiuqiu. I don't want to leave."

    Yunqiu was quiet for a while.

    Xiao Wenshui smiled again, let go, and looked at him leisurely and tenderly, as if he had bullied him and needed to ask him for an explanation.

    Yunqiu thought for a while, then turned over and buried herself in the quilt, and said in a low voice: "That night, you can kiss me again in the evening. If you don't kiss enough, I can't do anything about it. This is your business. I don't care about it." Yes, you don’t want me to take care of you.”

    Xiao Wenshui smiled, leaned over and hugged the quilt into his arms and rubbed him fiercely, his voice was very low, and he was as bored in the quilt as he was. Looking at his tone of voice—the childish tone retained since childhood, like a child begging for candy, "Then you take care of me, Yunqiu. If you don't take care of me, no one wants me anymore, why? What to do?"

    Yun Qiu muttered, "Then you go find someone else to give birth to you, find that Omega who is on the news, he told so many people that you want to be with him."

    Xiao Wenshui suddenly I didn't think about it: "Huh?"

    Yun Qiu solemnly reminded: "It's that person who looks a little bit good-looking, talks a little fiercely, and came to this house to tell me about it.

    " Xia Xiao Wenshui remembered. What happened more than half a year ago, an Omega who was eager to marry into a wealthy family relied on meeting him a few times, and publicized his relationship with Xiao Wenshui to raise his own value. Xiao Wenshui sent people to take care of the aftermath of the basket that this person poked out, and he himself had completely forgotten about it, but Yunqiu did not expect that he would still remember it.