14

Chapter Fourteen

    The doctor didn't know that he drew another picture, but he was busy going upstairs to prepare medicine for Yunqiu to adapt to the estrus in advance.

    Since Yunqiu's body is no longer suitable for surgery, the matter of "Yunqiu being marked by Xiao Wenshui" must be put on the agenda. Physiological interventions include adjusting Yunqiu's hormone levels, checking the development of Yunqiu's body glands, and artificially allowing Yunqiu to adapt to Xiao Wenshui's pheromone invasion in advance.

    Psychological intervention is another matter.

    Yunqiu himself is confused about this matter, biology is not included in his courses, and it is even more impossible to teach him how to combine an O with his own A in cartoons. The doctor remembered that Xiao Wenshui had mentioned it intentionally or unintentionally, saying that Yunqiu was very resistant to this matter. Although he didn't know the specific situation, he generally knew that Xiao Wenshui's personality would hit a wall with Yunqiu. It can be seen from Yunqiu's recent performance.

    The combination of AO, during the estrous period, although O is mostly in the position of demanding, but in Yunqiu's place, I am afraid that I can't even understand the reaction of my own body, and I will only feel afraid because of Xiao Wenshui's possession.

    The doctor felt troubled about this: Could it be that he is a B and wants to teach Yunqiu this matter?

    Whether to teach or not is another matter, but if Xiao Wenshui knows, he probably doesn't even know how he died.

    In the end, the doctor chose a relatively safe plan and decided to submit it to Xiao Wenshui for review: He suggested that Xiao Wenshui take Yunqiu to watch a sex education film about Omega for teenagers, supplemented by periodic physical contact, so that Yunqiu could accept it. And get used to whatever is about to happen. Including but not limited to a series of interactive behaviors such as hugging, kissing, touching glands, etc.

    He sent it, but Xiao Wenshui didn't reply for a long time.

    The doctor guessed that the boss was in a meeting again, but he didn't pay attention. He just went downstairs and grabbed Yun Qiu to collect some blood, and then went up to analyze Yun Qiu's definite estrus time.

    After five o'clock, the sky outside was overcast. The doctor asked the robot to cook dinner for three people. He ate it with Yunqiu first, and kept the rest warm for Xiao Wenshui.

    The boss wanted to come, and the doctor didn't want to be a light bulb, so he just told Yunqiu: "Do what the master tells you to do, don't talk back, and don't get angry with the master, what's there to be angry about? Finally hide It’s not you who got up and cried.”

    Yun Qiu said: “I can beat him, I can also bite him and grab him.”

    Doctor: “…”

    He is almost as big as one head and two big——Recently Yun Qiu asked Xiao Wen Shui's hostility also greatly exceeded his expectations. For the first time, he felt that his professional knowledge for so many years was useless. He severely criticized him: "Nonsense, don't say it's a gentleman, even if you don't know people you don't know, you can't hurt them like this, you know? This is very rude, and it will make people hate it."

    Yunqiu He made me a little sluggish, but I still insisted on talking back: "I want you to hate me."

    "Well, today I hate Xiaoqiu, tomorrow you are not allowed to eat any snacks, I will tell my husband. "The doctor tidied up his things swiftly, and was annoyed with the child, "Why did he become so skinny all of a sudden, and he wasn't in the rebellious period..."