98

Chapter 98

    Yun Qiu was afraid that Xiao Wenshui would wake up, so he only stayed for two or three minutes, and then left quickly.

    Xiao Wenshui has the keen senses like a wolf, no matter when he is asleep or awake. He knows every time he cries, every time he is unhappy, he also knows, even sometimes Yunqiu himself doesn't know if he is sad, but Xiao Wenshui can see it, come talk to him again, relieve , enlighten him. Similarly, every time Xiao Wenshui's emotions, only Yunqiu can sense the most keenly. He can understand the storm under Xiao Wenshui's calm appearance for decades, and know when there is a smile in his eyes With gentleness, he knows when he is tired and sleepy, so he will choose the time to act like a baby, and he will also choose the time to be obedient.

    Xiao Wenshui is omniscient and omnipotent.

    Now the omnipotent man is dying.

    Yunqiu exited the ward, closed the door gently, and tears fell out again. He remembered Xiao Wenshui hooking up with him, and told him in a relaxed tone: "I think we are five years apart, and the difference is a bit far, so I want to die again, and I want to go to college with you."

    He I'm not smart, so I don't know about dying. But Xiao Wenshui is so smart, he must know everything. What's more, he has seen more people die, from his mother, to Xiao Qi, and then to Xiao Heng.

    He was coaxing him to lie to him again, but this time coaxing him for so long, so long.

    The lights were on in the physician's nursing office next door, where the doctor and Susan sat waiting for him.

    Yun Qiu tried her best to hold back her tears, took a few deep breaths, and calmed herself down.

    He can no longer be weak at this time, he can no longer be a child at this time, because Xiao Wenshui is about to die.

    Yunqiu pushed open the door of the office.

    The doctor was looking down at the documents, and Susan was sitting on the sidelines making tea. Seeing him coming, Susan hesitated, and asked Yunqiu: "Should I avoid it? Do you have something important to tell Dr. Shao, Xiaoqiu?"

    The relationship between her and Yunqiu is still lukewarm. Yunqiu has been jealous of her for a few days, but later he calmed down and tried to express his love and respect for her in his own way.

    His kindness to Susan is like Xiao Wenshui's kindness to Luo Yan, she is a friend of the one he loves.

    Yunqiu shook his head and said, "Sister Su, you have to stay, I think, I want to ask you guys about the elder brother's illness."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Susan and the doctor looked at each other in unison. There was a moment of silence.

    Xiao Wenshui's illness has always been hidden from Yunqiu. They didn't know Yunqiu's outlook on life and death, and the reason for doing so was only at Xiao Wenshui's request. Xiao Wenshui said: "He is going to take the college entrance examination, don't let him know the news during this time.

    " It's understandable to think about it, so they have been reluctant to do so. But obviously, they all greatly underestimated Yunqiu's growth rate and intelligence. If he could ask such a question, then he obviously already knew something.

    The doctor said: "Okay, Xiaoqiu, come sit down and we will tell you. What do you want to know?"

    Yunqiu said sadly: "I know he is going to die, but can you tell me, yes When did it start, and then, is there any way to save him? I checked the information, and the eldest brother’s disease is a new type of leukemia caused by space rays, but I didn’t find anything.”