25

Chapter Twenty-Five

    There was no sound from there.

    Xiao Wenshui said: "I'll give you some time to think about it, and then tell me when you're done thinking about it, okay?"

    Yunqiu muttered there, then whispered: "Then I, I'll give you some time to think about it too. Think, you have to say sorry to me."

    Xiao Wenshui quickly said: "I'm sorry, Yun Qiu."

    Sure enough, there was no sound at once, and all of Yun Qiu's bluff was choked by his words, and he said embarrassingly. I don't know what to say to him.

    Xiao Wenshui hung up the phone and continued driving.

    When the accident just happened, it was already almost at Xiao Xunqiu's place. This place is very close to the school district of Xiao Wenshui's university. This house was also Xiao Wenshui's residence during his school days, but it has been vacant all the time, and he himself has never been there. He took a few shortcuts, drove into the garage, and then pressed the elevator to the living room on the second floor.

    As soon as Xiao Wenshui entered the door, before he had time to change his shoes, he was thrown back a few steps by a white, furry guy, and leaned back against the door.

    It was very cold in the room, and the air conditioner was turned on very loudly. Yunqiu, wearing a furry sheep pajamas, ran over and held him down—the child was in his arms, fumbling around with his hands, and first observed his body. There was no injury on his face, and then he went to lift his clothes, and when he found that there were no injuries on his arms and stomach, he was about to take off his pants.

    Xiao Wenshui grabbed him and told him to stand still.

    After not seeing each other for a day, Yunqiu was a little listless.

    He changed to a new environment and couldn't get used to it anywhere. In fact, he already regretted it. But there is no regret medicine for him in the world, and his stubborn temper will not allow him to take the initiative to ask Xiao Wenshui to take him back.

    He thought Xiao Wenshui was here to take him home. If you want to bet, it's best that Xiao Wenshui come over and rub his head, so that he can forget about the past and go home with him. However, he was confused by the thrilling voice he heard on the phone, and only Xiao Wenshui was left in his mind.

    Yun Qiu asked him a little confused: "Are you not injured, big brother?"

    Xiao Wenshui said: "No."

    Yunqiu said "Oh", looked up into his eyes, and suddenly remembered the question Xiao Wenshui asked him to think about on the phone. He hesitated and took two steps back, looked at Xiao Wenshui, and suddenly became angry again: "Then you are lying again, you just want me to go back with you." Then he ran away like a rabbit.

    Xiao Xunqiu just came down from upstairs and just hung up the phone.

    As soon as he came out, he saw Yunqiu slipping away from Xiao Wenshui. He didn't know what the two men said, but he frowned and asked, "Brother? Are you okay? I just answered the call from the Union police and said You were attacked and refused to cooperate with the investigation, they dare not come to you again and ask me how the situation is."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "It's not a big deal, the mercenary who was raised by someone who fell a year ago, that's all. It’s a skill. The severed snake’s head can still move a little bit, and my bodyguards are not in vain. I made them leave work early tonight, so I was negligent for a while.”