26

Chapter Twenty Six

    That's because I was cheated by the doctor! Yun Qiu almost jumped up to clarify to himself, but he hasn't seen the doctor these few days, so he has no chance to scold him.

    Yunqiu held back and continued to listen to the corner.

    "What about the engagement gift?" Xiao Xunqiu said, "I gave my girl a crystal starship. She always said that I'm not particular, so it's better to pay her directly."

    Yunqiu keenly grasped the meaning of "crystal starship". Key words, a little languid. He remembered that what Xiao Xun had given him was a crystal ball, which sounded like it was randomly buckled from the ship and given to him, or it was brought to him by the way.

    His family status seemed to be lowered all of a sudden, Xiao Wenshui didn't live with him, he didn't come to pick him up, Xiao Xunqiu didn't regard him as his only baby anymore, Yunqiu felt a little sad.

    Hearing this, he couldn't hold back any longer. He didn't even want to wait for Xiao Wenshui's answer. He walked back by himself, walked into the restaurant, and sat alone. He was a little dazed, and a little scared that he didn't know how to understand.

    He has been here for so long, and no one has come to talk to him.

    The little hair in the corner disappeared, and the adults in the living room stopped talking.

    Xiao Xunqiu felt distressed and funny at the same time: "Hey, don't leave him alone, I'll go and coax Xiaoqiu, so that he won't be really sad for a while."

    But Xiao Wenshui said: "Let him stay. The world doesn't revolve around him." Turn it around, let him figure it out. A two- or three-year-old child doesn’t eat well, and he’s going to starve him twice. He’s eighteen, and he can’t be so willful in the future.”

    Xiao Xunqiu hesitated: “Brother, I think it’s better to ..."

    He and Xiao Wenshui have similar ideas in other places, but they disagree on Yunqiu's education.

    Xiao Wenshui is a strict guardian. Recently, he has become more vicious and strict when he takes care of Yunqiu. Xiao Xunqiu always feels that his brother is impatient and eager for success. However, no one dares to disobey Xiao Wenshui's words. What he can do The only thing to do was coax Yunqiu.

    Xiao Wenguo really didn't mention Yunqiu anymore. He looked at the time, let Xiao Xunqiu go to his own business, and went to the restaurant to find food by himself.

    The meals are warmed for him and placed on the constant temperature table. Among the exquisite and luxurious dishes, there is a small bowl of steamed eggs mixed in, and a small bowl of charcoal-grilled beef.

    Xiao Xunqiu, like a doctor, is very good at making Yunqiu make him happy. To pretend to be Yunqiu and cook for him, the dishes should not be too good, and the craftsmanship should not be too complicated, otherwise he will be suspicious. This guy Yunqiu will never be able to find a way out for himself.

    Xiao Wenshui was eating slowly, his eyes swept over the drinking fountain in the corner.

    Behind the water dispenser is a thick decorative curtain with complicated piping, you can't find it unless you look carefully, and there is a sad little morning glory hidden inside.

    The back of the restaurant is sealed off. This home is different from their original home. The layout is that the rooms are distributed on both sides of the corridor, and they are not connected to each other. When Yunqiu heard that he was coming, he wanted to run for a while, but couldn't find his way, so he hid under the curtain.