76

Chapter 76

    Seeing that he took half a step back in fright, he froze on the spot again. Only then did Xiao Wenshui change his face, as if he realized his gaffe, he smiled at him: "Scared you? There is no light here, I just brought you something up, but no one was there, and you got off work so late today? "

    Yun Qiu recognized him, still flinched, and nodded. The startled glimpse when he first came up left him with lingering fears, but now Xiao Wenshui's gentleness made him a little at a loss, and he even suspected that the deep hostility he had just seen was fake. .

    Yunqiu let out an "um" and didn't move while holding her schoolbag. Xiao Wenshui smiled at him again, and said, "Come up." It was as if this was not Yunqiu's home, but his.

    Yunqiu didn't move, he whispered: "If you have anything to say, just talk about it here. Besides, don't send me anything, Xiao Wenshui."

    He stopped calling him big brother, and Xiao Wenshui didn't like this kind of thing. There is no indication of the change of title. He said: "I have something more important to tell you, Yunqiu."

    Yunqiu went up.

    He was on the seventh floor, and the stairs were deep and steep. It was the same as the last time Xiao Wenshui came over. The tall alpha walked in front, and he walked behind. In the still air, it was so quiet that only each other's breathing could be heard. And in such a dull breath, there is still a faint fragrance floating.

    Yunqiu remembered that it was the smell of Baiyue's car, the faint smell of men's cologne, and the smell of detergent in the car, which smelled like oranges.

    Before he got there, Yunqiu heard Xiao Wenshui ask him: "Is it your colleague who brought you back just now?"

    How could it be a colleague? The limited-edition multifunctional space car is exactly the same as Xiao Wenshui once had, and the person who comes is either rich or expensive. The clerks of ordinary small cake shops don't have to bother to tidy themselves up carefully, or even use extravagant light perfume.

    Yunqiu said, "Well...not counting, it's our lady boss, a friend of the lady boss."

    They went up the stairs with many twists and turns, Xiao Wenshui stopped by the door sideways, waiting for him to come forward and touch the key to open the door. Yun Qiu lowered his head to search for the keys in his schoolbag, and could smell the faint alpha pheromone smell and the smell of some kind of medicine on Xiao Wenshui's body. He was distracted thinking, is his fever still not healed?

    He heard Xiao Wenshui pause beside him, and still asked with a smile: "Boyfriend?" Said: "No."

    Xiao Wenshui paused again, and then asked: "It will be soon?"

    Yunqiu hated to talk about this topic with him, and felt that Xiao Wenshui was a little bit weird. He said a little angrily: "You said you had something to tell me, so I brought you in. If there is nothing else, I'm going to sleep, please go back. I won't pour you water either."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Xunqiu is getting married."

    Yunqiu was stunned.

    Xiao Wenshui sat down on the sofa, and then gently handed out an invitation card: "A week from now, don't go anywhere else, just by the sea. Your sister-in-law has just returned to China, you haven't seen her yet, so take some time in a few days Let's have dinner together."

    Yunqiu suddenly heard that his close brother was getting married, he was a little at a loss, he just said: "Okay."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Xunqiu and the others mean that they want you to go home and live. The environment here is not good, so come back, if you don't like the house opposite the attached middle school, you can go back to live in the original place. Even if we...we are still a family. If you don't come back, your sister-in-law will feel bad too."