60

Chapter 60

    When Yunqiu came home, he didn't realize that he had a fever.

    He just felt very thirsty all over his body, reminding him of one day when he saw a dehydrated snake on the grass beside the school road.

    He took a bottle of mineral water and poured it on the snake from a distance, but it didn't move, as if it had died.

    A strange message popped up and was sent on his mobile phone. After clicking on it, he saw that the sender was unknown, but the other party reported his family name.

    [Hello, Yunqiu, I am Yunxi, the owner of the mansion today. I got your contact information from your friend. I don’t know if it’s rude to disturb you like this. I want to find time to meet you again , is it okay? There is something very important that I want to tell you. If you don't want to, then just pretend you didn't see the news. If you still want to meet me in the future, please use this number to contact me. ]

    Yunqiu's fingers trembled, and he deleted the text message.

    He didn't know where his rejection and fear came from. The other party was a well-trained, elegant and gentle woman, and all her expressions were good intentions. However, behind this kind of goodwill lies the opposite of his cognition since he was a child, a kind of malicious cognition - he is a stupid kid from the enemy's family who grew up with an unshakable hatred, and has been carefree before. Lived his life thoughtfully.

    Eighteen years spent with Xiao Wenshui, Xiao Xunqiu, and the doctor.

    Now these eighteen years have collapsed, as if awakened from a dream, pushed into the bloody reality.

    He was happy and free at school, and even a casual person like Luo Yan once said: "Yunqiu, your family must treat you very well, this schoolbag of yours is a global high-end, handmade, I really like it I saved money to buy this model, but they told me that it only accepts reservations and qualification selection, and I can’t buy it even if I have money.”

    Others also said: “That’s great, you can choose anything to try Try, don't the family members talk about you? They must love you very much."

    From this, Yunqiu knew the difference between her own home and other people's homes, and also knew that the things she had were beyond the reach of many people in a lifetime, so she learned humility and silence.

    Now he sees what he should have had—a bright and brilliant choice. If nothing happens, he will have a father who is calm and sharp, and sometimes naive as a child when facing his family, and a delicate, beautiful, A mother who loves life. He will grow up in a palace-like room, from the beginning of babbling, until he breaks away from their wings, and in turn protects them under his own wings.

    His autism is congenital, but he is a high functioning. If you meet such parents, they will definitely put down everything to accompany him, and carry out very good intervention treatment before he is two years old, until he recovers like an ordinary person, right?

    Wearing his daytime clothes, Yunqiu stepped directly into the bathtub filled with hot water.

    The water temperature went from hot to cold, but he didn't notice it for a moment, and he didn't intend to leave. He stayed in this temporary barrier and safety zone, dipped his chin into the water, and searched for relevant information on the Internet desperately.

    Yun Gan, Lin Shiyue.

    In this era of freedom of speech, everyone has reached a consensus after evaluating and arguing about Yun Gan's deeds during his lifetime: an outstanding politician is also truly talented and ambitious, but he is too obsessed with personal ambitions He is eager to become the person in power, from the manipulation of public will to the establishment of the intelligence network. He is the strongest competitor, and for this reason, he has become another victim in the struggle for power.