36

Chapter Thirty-Six

    Early in the morning, Yunqiu got up, ready to show what he had learned to Xiao Wenshui who was coming.

    He went to the fine orthodontic class by himself, and started chopping vegetables in his usual seat, preparing to make roasted lotus root clips.

    In fact, the rest days in the school are mainly open to teachers. Autistic patients don’t care whether they have rest days or not. Instead, they go back and forth between school and home many times, which will trigger children’s inadaptability. So even on Saturdays and Sundays, a large number of parents still take their children to complete the course exercises as usual. After all, some instructors have gone home to rest, as well as trained parents and robot caregivers.

    At this time, Yunqiu's fine teacher hadn't come home, and there were still students in twos and threes training in the fine correction class. Most of them are small trainings such as stringing bracelets and cutting hedgehogs, and some learn to cook like him.

    The reason why Yunqiu likes this class is that there are many classmates. His other courses are all advanced, and he is often the only one taking them. Even with classmates sometimes, he is the one who completes the fastest, while others need to practice repeatedly, and the progress will be far behind him. behind. Only in the fine class, he will feel very lively and happy, and more adults are willing to talk with him.

    This day the doctor and Xiao Xunqiu went to his dormitory to look for someone, but found that this little thing was not there. After checking the location of the guardian robot, I realized that this guy actually ran over to attend class.

    Yunqiu said: "I'll make roasted lotus root sandwiches for you to eat."

    Xiao Xunqiu said: "Don't you want to go home? Xiaoqiu, we don't have classes for now, so I'll take you out to eat, huh?"

    But Yunqiu refused , He said: "I will leave only when my elder brother comes to pick me up." The

    doctor and Xiao Xunqiu laughed at him: "Look, look, we can't call you anymore, all right, you wait for Mr. , we'll wait for you in the office over there, okay?"

    Yun Qiu agreed with a serious face.

    He put his mobile phone on his desk, waiting for Xiao Wenshui to call him when he would, and started roasting lotus root by the way. He was afraid of the oven, and he didn't trust the induction cooker, so he used a small alcohol candle to bake there. After an hour passed, he finally made three pieces, but Xiao Wenshui hadn't come yet.

    He rushed over to find Xiao Wenshui and the doctor, and asked them: "Can you call the elder brother? The lotus root clip I made for him is baked, and he can come to pick me up."

    Yunqiu saw that the sharp and beautiful female alpha from that day, Dr. Susan, was still standing in the office. Today she was dressed in her daily attire, with light makeup, very dazzling. When she saw him coming, she greeted him with a smile: "Little Yunqiu, do you remember me?

    " , a little scared, and a little curious.

    Seeing that he had no impression of her and didn't take it seriously, Susan just smiled at him: "Qishui dealt with a few emergencies yesterday morning, and he probably hasn't had time to get away yet, so he might pick you up later. Xiao Yunqiu. But, why don’t you call him yourself?” The

    doctor over there said slowly: “Kid Joe, we can’t let Mr. know that we are waiting for him, and even made him roasted lotus root clips Isn’t that right, Yunqiu?”

    Xiao Xunqiu followed suit: “Only my brother has lotus root clips to eat, why don’t we, Xiaoqiu?”

    Yunqiu mumbled and explained: “I promised to bake it for big brother.”