48

Chapter Forty-eight

    Yunqiu went out to play with Wen Cunrui twice this week, and each time he came back having fun, it could almost be said that he couldn't think of leaving. However, his learning progress never fell behind. What happened last time made him feel bad. Occasionally, when Xiao Xunqiu and the doctor wanted to control him, or because Yunqiu felt sour when he didn't play with them, Yunqiu would bring out his exam results and the corrections he had made. The homework I had done choked them: "I have done it! You can go out to play! You adults don't finish your work, so don't think about playing with me all day long. I am also very annoying. I am very busy." The

    doctor stared at He was worried about his yellowish pink hair, and only later realized that this kid had learned all the things that are popular among young people nowadays, not to mention dyeing hair and wearing earrings, even wearing clothes The style of her hair became weird—not to say that it is not good-looking, but the doctor still called the person over and sounded the alarm in earnest: "Xiaoqiu, you can perm and dye your hair to look more beautiful, so that you She is still a good Xiaoqiu, but with tattoos, smoking, drinking, and clubbing! None of these are allowed!" Yun Qiu

    stroked the bear's ears in her arms, and looked at the doctor with the eyes of an alien: "Tattoos hurt, smoking chokes people, clubbing is good Noisy, I've tried everything you said, and it's not a very scary thing."

    Doctor: "..."

    Yunqiu really tried everything. He saw that one of Wen Cunrui's friends had a tattoo, which was cool and beautiful, so he asked Wen Cunrui how to get it done.

    Wen Cunrui said: "If you use a needle dipped in ink to puncture patterns on your body, it will be very painful, and after the text is written, generally speaking, it cannot be washed off, so it is basically impossible to do it again. If it is not I really, really think about it, I don’t really recommend it. If you really, really, really want to, then I’ll take you to see it.”

    Yun Qiu grabbed him and said, “Look, look.”

    Yun Qiu wanted to Well, I want to tattoo a bear on my body, and I also want to tattoo a morning glory. However, after he went to the tattoo parlor with Wen Cunrui, he was quickly scared away by a few examples of crying ghosts and howling wolves afraid of pain and tattoo removal.

    Instead, Wen Cunrui asked him: "You like Bear so much, you want to tattoo it on your body, I understand, but what about morning glory?"

    Yunqiu was timid and unwilling to tell him. After waiting for a long time, there was no one else, and then quietly approached Wen Cunrui's ear, and whispered to him: "Big brother called me that, that's the only way to call me." One person, don’t call someone else that.”

    Wen Cunrui smiled and said, “Oh, so that’s the case, then I’ll help you keep it a secret.”

    Yunqiu also tried smoking, and was choked to tears. Wen Cunrui's other friend was also there when he tried it, and urged him to take a few more puffs, saying "it's good to get used to it", but Wen Cunrui stopped him: "This is not a good habit. Smoking hurts the body. It's better to refresh yourself." Drink coffee, just try this, don’t learn.”

    Yunqiu was a little confused: “But smoking is cool, I’ve seen my elder brother smoke, and he looks very good.”

    Wen Cunrui said again: “That’s what he grew up with. Looks good, things like smoking without any technical difficulty are not cool at all, you have to do something difficult like Mr. Xiao, such as starting a company for fun, that is cool, understand?"

    Yunqiu said, "Oh."

    As for drinking, he tried it last time, and it didn't taste good. As for clubbing, Yunqiu was instinctively a little afraid of such a crowded and noisy environment, and everyone looked like a black coyote trying to abduct him, so he didn't like it either.