59

Chapter Fifty-Nine

    Yunqiu told Xiao Wenshui that he was going on an autumn outing, and very excitedly asked him to go shopping with him.

    Xiao Wenshui said: "What's so exciting about this? If you want to go out to play, I will take you out sometime."

    Yunqiu said: "It's different, big brother."

    Even though he said so, Xiao Wen The water still went with him. He is very concerned about Yunqiu's school life, but only when he gets along with others. He knows that this kid is a coward, reserved and easy to bully outside. The focus of every day is to ask him if he has been bullied, and with his classmates How are you getting along.

    However, after listening to Yun Qiu proudly promoting his club "Oh, why make things difficult for him" and all kinds of novelty and fun in the school, he gradually felt relieved. Sometimes, he would also make some suggestions that made Yunqiu feel a little embarrassed: "If you don't have a school bus to pick you up, I'll let my driver pick you up directly?"

    Yunqiu immediately said: "No." The

    last time they had a school sports meeting , Yunqiu was kicked out of the market, and signed up for the long jump event to make up for it. The three adults, the doctor, Xiao Xunqiu, and Xiao Wenshui, agreed that Yunqiu's small arms and legs might be sprained or bruised after jumping, so they decided to take care of this little thing at the same time.

    This decision was made by coincidence. Xiao Wenshui was fine, he only asked the driver to come over, and he was driving Yunqiu's favorite car - the most luxurious extended version of the space car. Roar, the only custom military and civilian vehicle in the entire alliance. What he meant was to let other people see the family behind Yunqiu, even if he has such a soft personality, no one would dare to bully him easily.

    Xiao Xunqiu formed a cheering team, thinking that this was Yunqiu's first time participating in a team competition, and his spirit was commendable, so he asked a lot of people to cheer for him with teddy bears and flowers.

    The doctor... the doctor arrived with a full medical team. When he realized that the situation had fallen into an uncontrollable situation, he resolutely took advantage of the chaos and took Yunqiu away, lest he become a laughing stock and target among his classmates in the future.

    Wen Cunrui did not come, he was holding a concert in another place, and very regretfully told Yunqiu that he was too late to watch his game. When Yun Qiu told him these things, he almost died laughing.

    In the end, Yunqiu applied for a make-up competition on the grounds that he could not find a venue, and got back the third-to-last and last-to-last results of the Omega group (because there are only twelve Omega in the school, and three people signed up for the long jump group), and got a piece medals.

    He handed over this medal to Xiao Wenshui. The latter hung the medal in his office.

    This day Yunqiu was going to prepare for the autumn outing, passed by the mall, remembered to buy white paint, and Xiao Wenshui discovered it when he secretly hid it in his bosom.

    Xiao Wenshui didn't care, just asked him: "Do you have a painting class to take?"

    Yunqiu was so nervous, his mind went blank, and he uttered the lie: "It's not me, it's Luo Yan who wants to learn painting recently He asked me to buy white paint for him."

    Xiao Wenshui knew that Luo Yan was Yunqiu's good friend, and after thinking for a while, he said, "Is your friend in a hurry? The white paint on the market will lose its covering power after adding water. Weak, strong taste, relatively high viscosity, it is not very good to use it for small watercolor practice."