86

Chapter 86

    Kitten Xiao recovered very well and was in good spirits. When they brought him home, he was able to stand up and walk around unsteadily.

    Taking care of the kittens was a lot of trouble, and they tossed and tossed until midnight before tidying up the litter box and teaching the kittens to go to the toilet. Because it is still a kitten, it needs to be fed every few hours and stimulated to defecate.

    Yunqiu had to go to school tomorrow, Xiao Wenshui called and told him: "Go to sleep, I'll call someone to take care of it later, is that okay? It's the nurse you met, who gave Xiao Xiaolang dog milk. people."

    He was afraid that Yunqiu would feel embarrassed because a stranger came to the house.

    When Yun Qiu heard that he knew someone, he immediately felt relieved. He went to wash up, and then opened the door to let Xiao Xiaolang come in to sleep with him. He looked back at Xiao Wenshui who was still taking care of the kitten, and suddenly stopped moving.

    Yunqiu said: "Why don't you go to bed too."

    There is a guest room in this small house, although Yunqiu has never been in it, and thinks it is gloomy and scary, but when cleaning it, it was carefully taken care of , The quilt was also changed. Luo Yan took a nap at his place once or twice. Although it might not be very comfortable, at least there is no big problem with sleeping.

    Yunqiu found new towels and toiletries for Xiao Wenshui, although they were bought from the small supermarket downstairs. He also only recently learned that these things should be kept in reserve at home, because he doesn't know when guests will come. A group of their classmates made an appointment. After the winter vacation, they would come to eat hot pot one by one and stay at each person's home for one night.

    When he handed these things to Xiao Wenshui, Xiao Wenshui was a little flattered, as if he didn't know what to say. But Yun Qiu didn't care so much, he stuffed the things into Xiao Wenshui's arms, ran back with a bang, closed the door, and started to sleep.

    Yun Qiu didn't sleep well, half asleep and half awake, he could vaguely hear the sound of the nurse coming to the door, Xiao Wenshui spoke to the other party in a low voice, and then it was time for him to close the bathroom door and wash up. After a while, Yunqiu heard the door of the next room being opened, but Xiao Wenshui's footsteps stopped.

    He lingered at his door for a while before going in and turning off the light.

    Yunqiu's school time is 6:30 in the morning, and when Xiao Wenshui woke up the next day, Yunqiu had already left.

    The nurses they hired come and go without a trace, without disturbing the owner's daily life at all. This kitten is about two and a half weeks old, but its development is severely underdeveloped, and it can't eat normal food at all, so it can only continue to breastfeed.

    And Xiao Wenshui almost lived here. When Yunqiu went to and from get off work, he picked him up and took him home to see the cat and walk the dog. Then he cooked for him, and the two of them sat down to eat together.

    When Yunqiu was doing his homework, Xiao Wenshui would take the initiative to come over and give him a lecture. When he is free, he will also give him some expression concepts in painting. After coming and going, it was late at night, Yun Qiu was soft-hearted, and it was not easy to ask him to leave, so he just stayed like this.

    It wasn't until one day that Luo Yan came to pick up the homework book left in Yunqiu's schoolbag, and met Xiao Wenshui who opened the door, that Yunqiu realized the seriousness of the problem.