100

Chapter 100

    In the secret corridor leading to the rooftop at the corner of the VIP ward, the lights flicker on and off from time to time.

    "Hand, give me your hand, don't press it there, Qiuqiu, it dazzles my eyes."

    Then Yunqiu complained: "But you insist on being here, I bumped into it by accident, I don't press it. " If you hit the wall, you will fall. You still don’t allow me to make a sound.”

    “Shhh, you’re so close to the nurse’s station, you’ll be taken away in a while, and I can’t save you.”

    Their role should be the little captives who had a secret tryst And the indifferent officer, but Yunqiu is about to play the role, he plays the role very seriously, but there will always be something out of the situation, sometimes because the skin is exposed to the cold winter wind for too long, he can't control it I started shaking. Xiao Wenshui asked him if he was afraid of him, but Yunqiu answered honestly and pitifully: "Cold." The delicate atmosphere of acting was destroyed, and Xiao Wenshui couldn't be cold anymore, so he smiled and said He picked it up and said in a low voice: "Then I'll take you back, don't get fever again outside with me."

    Yunqiu forbade him to leave. This guy yelled Leng while clinging to him, causing Xiao Wenshui to pinch him lightly, and asked him, "What's going on, baby?"

    Yun Qiu muttered, "I'm just Leng. I’m cold, I’m telling you, I’m not asking you to carry me back.”

    Xiao Wenshui continued to laugh: “Then what are you telling me? Huh?”

    He lowered his head lightly, his warm breath passing over his brows and eyes, and his voice was low Nice to hear: "Just to make me feel bad?"

    Yun Qiu was a little embarrassed, he knew it was being coquettish, and whispered, "Yeah."

    "Then you don't coax me when I feel sorry for you, you just know how to be coquettish with me, huh?" Xiao asked Shui continued to ask him, imitating his appearance, and making trouble with him for no reason.

    I felt Yunqiu put her face close to him, buried it in the hollow of his shoulder, and said coquettishly, "Then, let me help you put on this condom, and you don't move, okay? I love you and me too. ,Big brother."

    Xiao Wenshui laughed lowly. As soon as Yun Qiu came up, he touched the condom box in his trousers pocket. When Yun Qiu came to look for him, he brought this thing himself, which almost made him lose control.    

       Yunqiu is always clumsy, the more irritable he is in this matter, the more seductive he is. Xiao Wenshui is good at patience, while Yunqiu is the most impatient, one is the most experienced hunter, and the other is the prey who will jump into the trap if given some bait, and they will all be happy in the end.  

       While putting it on for him, Yunqiu raised her head to ask him for a kiss. The light was turned off by Yunqiu, and the surroundings were so dark that it was impossible to see anything, only their breathing and heartbeat could be heard.     Xiao Wenshui didn't find anything unusual.    

      Yun Qiu closed his eyes, tried his best to perceive, and eagerly sent himself into Xiao Wenshui's arms. He didn't know if he could succeed tonight, but he knew that this was the first time he seriously tried to trick Xiao Wenshui into doing something. Before he came, he had already written a self-criticism that he was going to hand over to Xiao Wenshui.

       No matter whether he would scold him or be angry with him after he found out, he could accept it, as long as he didn't want to divorce him.