35

Chapter Thirty-Five

    The doctor burst into laughter when he saw the news, which made Yun Qiu come over to see it.

    The doctor showed it to him, and as expected, he heard Yunqiu ask: "What is beauty?" The

    doctor asked him to take out his mobile phone, click on the shooting mode, switch the camera to selfie mode, and showed Yunqiu some beauty filters .

    The doctor put his arms around Yun Qiu, and stood carelessly in the cafeteria where people were coming and going, urging Yun Qiu to take a photo with him: "Come on, dear Xiao Qiu, take a photo one by one, beauty camera, whoever uses it will know.

    " Qiu leaned over to look at the doctor in the camera, and exclaimed in surprise: "You look better!" The

    doctor smiled: "The face is smaller, the skin is better, the eyes are bigger, see? The beauty camera is definitely close One of the greatest inventions in the past two centuries."

    Yunqiu looked at himself in the camera again, wondering: "But I became ugly, and my big brother also became ugly yesterday, why is the effect different from yours? Look, I look like a dummy." The

    doctor also calmed down, and then looked at the child next to him - a little guy with red lips and white teeth, everything on his face is right, well-behaved and beautiful, adolescent The little guy has a little more breath-taking delicacy between childishness and maturity; any more or less is not the same taste, and it looks strange after using beauty makeup, not as good-looking as Yunqiu himself.

    The doctor was a little depressed all of a sudden: "That's right, you and your husband don't need beautification, after all, they are A and O... Well, I and other mortals still need a beautification camera, Xiaoqiu, please understand."

    Yunqiu continued to be confused : "Then what's so funny about this joke?" The

    doctor thought for a while, and compared it with him: "It's like you, Xiao Qiu, you are a stinky Xiao Qiu, but can you imagine what Mr. Sister looks like?" The doctor recalled After listening to Assistant Xiao Wenshui's words, he imagined the scene out of thin air, and laughed wildly again.

    But Yun Qiu was not happy: "You are not allowed to laugh at Big Brother! Just let me be ugly, why not allow Big Brother to be ugly?" The

    doctor knew that he couldn't explain the subtleties of this joke to him, so he put it lightly: "Okay, okay, We don't laugh at him, so you can't blame me, you asked me to tell you another joke. Now go eat."

    Yunqiu then went to cook for dinner. Under the supervision of the doctor, Yunqiu learned to go to the window to get meals alone, and even dared to ask the service robot at the window: "I want some soup to pour on the rice." The

    doctor made it clear that Yunqiu sent here to integrate into society and study life Skills, at this time, he did not hesitate to praise Yunqiu, and quickly praised Yunqiu, and predicted that Yunqiu would definitely be admitted to Xiao Wenshui's university in the future, which made Yunqiu feel a little elated

    . I didn't ask a doctor to accompany me at the opening ceremony, so I found a seat by myself.

    The seats for each freshman are arranged in the order of students, student guardians, guardian robots, and primary guardian teachers. In this era when artificial intelligence is fully popularized, the most indispensable thing is human resources, so the school has recruited a sufficient number of professional nursing teachers.

    But Yunqiu was the only one who drove over with an ugly robot, not as good-looking as the one at home, nor as smart as the one at home. His guardian teacher—doctor, stayed at the board meeting, and his guardian—Xiao Wenshui, did not attend. There was only Xiao Xunqiu left, sitting on the principal's seat, with a bottle of mineral water in front of the table, looking distant and indifferent.