72

Chapter 72

    Yunqiu's last estrus period was after the wedding, and all the guests left. He and Xiao Wenshui caught a cold together and entangled each other, sticking together every day, and didn't feel tired. However, his estrus this time was not as long as he remembered in his previous life—five days in his previous life, three days in this life, and his reaction was not as severe as before.

    Xiao Wenshui said that because they have been together, the pheromone concentration has become stable, which is a good sign. Too sudden and intense estrus is not good for Yunqiu's body, and the hidden dangers will be even greater.

    Yunqiu himself has not experienced Omega's estrus for more than ten years, and the last time was more than a month ago, he completely forgot about it.

    When he divorced Xiao Wenshui, he seemed to have said that he would come over during the one-year estrus period. But Yunqiu was not prepared, nor did he expect to see Xiao Wenshui in this situation. He couldn't figure out a question: Why can two people who have been separated sleep together and have children?

    After meeting him that day, Xiao Wenshui seemed to disappear from his life again. After several lectures at the school, he never came, as if he really did not appear in front of him as he asked.

    Yunqiu knew that his words were probably hurtful, even though Xiao Wenshui hated him so much, the words he said last time seemed to be impolite, which also made Yunqiu feel very uncomfortable.

    The doctor remembered his estrus period more accurately than he himself, and it has been confirmed that it will be next Thursday.

    Yunqiu asked for leave in advance, followed by endless anxiety and waiting. He didn't think of any solution himself, nor did he want to contact Xiao Wenshui, he was just nervous and at a loss when he thought of this matter.

    He knew in his heart that this would not solve any problems, but he resisted this matter instinctively. It was not until Wednesday night that Yunqiu couldn't help but went to the pharmacy, wanting to buy some inhibitors for himself.

    He knew that the inhibitor was useless to him, but as if those few light blue medicines could be called his inner comfort, Yunqiu felt that this matter could probably be resolved: if one inhibitor was useless, take a few more Will the ward be fine?

    Yunqiu stood in the pharmacy outside the community, his mouth was dry. After wandering for a long time, he mustered up the courage to ask the shopping guide and said, "I want to buy inhibitors."

    "What brand and how many tubes do you want?" the counter staff asked he.

    Yunqiu didn't know about these things, he was in a hurry, and lowered his head in a panic to check the relevant information, but as soon as he opened the phone page, a deep voice came from behind him: "No, take two boxes of glucose."

    He was very natural Confidently put a hand on Yunqiu's shoulder, and gently embraced him from behind in a protective gesture.

    Even though Yun Qiu had repeatedly emphasized not to let him touch him casually since the two fell out, every time Xiao Wenshui saw him, he always seemed to do so subconsciously.

    Yun Qiu forgot to move, and also forgot to speak, his whole body tensed up the moment he touched Xiao Wenshui, and a vague pheromone breath began to pervade.

    Although the estrus period will not start until tomorrow, in the past few days, his own pheromone concentration has gradually increased and is about to break through the critical value.