103

Chapter 103

    The two began to sit side by side on the sofa together, watching educational films again. It's just that this time it's no longer a teaching video about estrus, but parenting knowledge.

    The doctor gave them several sets of test papers, the two of them did it together, sometimes they stayed at home together, made the test papers, bought maternity and baby products, and designed the baby room. Sometimes Xiao Wenshui needed to go back to the hospital, and Yun Qiu would give them Call him and tell him gently every night if he feels uncomfortable today, what he ate today, and how he feels today. Like every pair of young parents who are first-time parents, they wait nervously and happily for the arrival of their new life.

    After that day, Xiao Wenshui seemed to accept this reality. Like Yun Qiu's wish, he desperately hopes to survive and accompany him for the rest of his life. For this reason, he has almost strict requirements on Yunqiu's pregnancy preparations, and he pays great attention to any troubles.

    Sometimes, even though he was as serious as Yunqiu, he couldn't help but feel that Xiao Wenshui was worrying unnecessarily and making a fuss out of a molehill.

    Yunqiu has officially named the baby in his stomach Xiao Xiaobao, and firmly believes that the baby in his stomach is the baby in his previous life. Because his feeling is so familiar, and the baby in his womb is safe and healthy, every doctor will praise him after learning about his situation: "What a good baby, you know so early to save the parents' worry."

    Xiao asked Shui is always worried that if the baby is so quiet, what problems will arise. All the reactions that Omega may have during pregnancy almost didn’t appear in Yunqiu’s body.

      The only change in him was that his food intake increased, he was prone to hunger, and he was still hungry like heartburn. The metabolic rate is increased, and the values ​​of related hormones in the blood are stable within the normal range of changes that alpha babies will bring to the embryo.    

      After Xiao Wenshui asked Yunqiu to have a checkup in a few days, he increased the frequency to every day, and even repeatedly suggested that Yunqiu take a break from school, temporarily give up the college entrance examination, so that he can go home and rest well, so as not to cause any physical problems .

    For this reason, Yunqiu beat him up and down with a plush bear, and severely criticized: "Xiao Wenshui, do you know that you are so nervous that it will make me nervous too! You are no longer a qualified I am now a husband, and I am not a qualified big brother anymore. When you are nervous, I will be nervous too, maybe I will cry, but if I cry, it is more likely that something will go wrong, and you may not be able to coax me well. The gain outweighs the loss. Going to school, I must go to school, coax me, you must also coax me, you can take care of yourself, Xiao Xiaobao will take care of it. And the doctor also said that medically, it is possible to treat the baby The intervention of the process itself is very limited, and there will be natural selection."

    Xiao Wenshui was trained to no avail. Yun Qiu no longer listened to him, and in this family, he was becoming more and more in charge of the house, and now he was the only one who was not afraid of him. Even though Xiao Wenshui had a cold face and still spoke fiercely, Yun Qiu was no longer afraid, and instead could talk back to him with a small mouth than anyone else.

    Now he is a bit arrogant, and he has started to perform some messy Gongdou dramas in his opinion, just like he used to stick to him and play house games, performing in front of Xiao Wenshui day by day, It's nothing more than acting like a baby, playing with himself, and insisting that Xiao Wenshui watch along with him.     Xiao Wenshui was very cooperative most of the time, except for one time, Yunqiu pretended that he "fainted in Xiao Wenshui's arms because his elder brother refused to eat two bowls of rice" - in his sitcom, " "Big Brother" and "Xiao Wenshui" are two characters, one is responsible for beating him, and the other is responsible for coaxing him.     He just fell into Xiao Wenshui's arms, asking him to hold him. Xiao Wenshui carried him tightly in his arms according to his wish, and stretched out his hand to gently caress his gradually growing belly.     Yun Qiu is pregnant, one or two months pregnant, it looks like others are four or five months old. He has a special constitution, and when Omega is pregnant with an alpha baby, the situation will be even more special. Alpha embryos develop more completely than ordinary embryos, require the most energy, and have the strongest cell activity. Yunqiu ate a lot of food every day, not only didn't gain weight, but also lost a little weight. Sometimes he also worried that Xiao Xiaobao would be hungry, so even if he was not hungry, he still had to give himself a little more to eat. In addition, there is another obvious reaction that is easy to sleep