67

Chapter 67

    Yunqiu went back downstairs.

    Seeing that it took him a long time to come down, Wen Cunrui seemed sad, so he asked him: "What's the matter?"

    Yunqiu said with a hoarse voice, laughing: "Big brother is at home, I talked to him. He He disagreed with the divorce, so he told me three conditions."

    He said these three conditions, and even Wen Cunrui began to click his tongue: "It is understandable to maintain a good health and make money, but it is a bit difficult for you to take the entrance examination for Xingda University." He is killing you, Yunqiu, my brother was admitted to Xingda University and got full marks in all subjects. Later, he was rejected in the interview, saying that he "does not have strong creativity". But Xiao Asking water... I don't want to let you go at all. There is also your one-year estrus period, he will come, this... It's a bit unreasonable."

    Yunqiu said in a low voice: "The doctor said, my body is sensitive to nerve drugs. , and anesthesia are very resistant, and the drug will be cured only after the cells are naturally renewed, and it will take several years. Therefore, I cannot use inhibitors."

    After Yunqiu finished speaking, he started While inhaling, correcting the words, "Yes, it's useless if you use it for me, but it's not that you can't use it for me."

    Wen Cunrui understood and was a little embarrassed.

    Emotional matters are the most taboo, dragging and breaking are not clean, and Yun Qiu is obviously a soft-hearted child, who is sad and wants to divorce, maybe he will go back after being coaxed.

    But it's not easy for him to talk too much about other people's affairs. Besides, what's wrong with this level of physical relationship? Anyway, they are two married people, and they are always better than those people outside who have their own ghosts.

    Wen Cunrui was still thinking about it, and then he heard Yun Qiu ask him: "Big Bear, can I borrow money from you?"

    Wen Cunrui raised his eyebrows and asked him: "How much do you want? I can lend you any."

    Yun Qiu said sadly : "I want to borrow money from you to buy a Xiao Xiaolang, but I don't know how much it will cost. Xiao Xiaolang seems to be a Samoyed, how much does it cost in Alliance Star City?"

    Wen Cunrui thought in his mind that the blood of the dog that Xiao Wenshui got back must be the purest, the possibility of offspring of the champion dog is very high, and the price must not be low. He estimated it, and he was afraid that Yunqiu would spend money on other things in the future and he would not open his mouth, so he deliberately quoted a price that was many times higher: "Xiao Xiaolang is probably worth half a million yuan, and I will lend you fifty thousand first." Wan, you don’t need to pay it back. My mother said, this is the lucky money for you to make up for eighteen years.”

    Yun Qiu was stunned for a moment: “Big bear, mother?”

    Wen Cunrui said: “My mother and your father are comrades-in-arms and know you Yes, but she's in a far away army now, so she can't come to see you, so let me take good care of you. Do you know that children need lucky money during the Chinese New Year?"

    Yunqiu knew.

    Although he hasn't been out of the house for eighteen years, the doctor will still give him a red envelope symbolically, and only the doctor in the family remembers to give him a red envelope, although Yunqiu used all the money in it to fold a small paper boat.

    On the contrary, many people, in order to please Xiao Wenshui, knew that there was an adopted autistic child in his family, and thought of ways to send things to Yunqiu, and even sent compacted high-purity gold plates, which were stacked thickly like Like a brick. For a while, Yunqiu liked to play with Xiao Wenshui’s high school chemistry lab table, holding these things with tongs and baking them on the blowtorch, sometimes they couldn’t burn, sometimes they could be melted into strange shapes—it all depends Yu Xiao asked about the working temperature of the old blowtorch.