57

Chapter fifty-seven

    They set off to return to Alliance Star City.

    Yunqiu solemnly told Xiao Wenshui to go to the hospital, then went back to AD school to pack his things, said thank you and farewell to the teacher, and said goodbye to the parents who took care of him, and praised the stupid robot for helping to wash Xiao Xiong contribution at the time, and then returned home to stand by.

    His transfer information has already been completed, and Mr. Chen personally selected a class in the High School Affiliated to Xingda University. The head teacher is his former student. In terms of "apprenticeship" qualifications, he is actually on the same level as Yunqiu.

    And because of Xiao Wenshui's insistence, this is a third year high school class. It was just when the first round of review was about to start, after Yunqiu passed by, he was just able to keep up with the progress of this batch of review. Although it will be a little bit harder and tiring, after the high school textbooks have been weakened by five major and difficult points, the intensity is not high. What is more important in the assessment is the graduation qualification interview and social ability practice.

    Because of his illness, Yunqiu will have the bonus points in these two assessments, which add up to 60 points; and because of "scientific contribution"-the doctor reported his case and thought Yunqiu was a The first sample of large-scale gene modification surgery also made outstanding contributions to this medical development, and should be awarded points according to the major contribution items. Just like this, it won another 30 points for Yunqiu Bottom score.

    It is equivalent to saying that Yunqiu himself has 90% extra points without taking the exam.

    In the evening, when he found out about this, he began to calculate in his mind: "The full score is 750 points, and the star test is about 700 points. I have 90 points now, and I am still short. I have to take the test with 610 points.

    He counted himself crying again, and asked the doctor for help: "But 610 points is very difficult. "

    The doctor thought for a while: "Then you can lower it a little bit more. The undergraduate degree of medical science is 650 points, which is also one of the top universities. You only need to get 560 points in the exam to get in. In our school, it is not too bad." Okay? Star University is a bit special, because their university has designated the transfer of talents to the Alliance Cabinet, the Ministry of Space, and major consortiums. Yes. Even if you get in through supplementary admission, the graduation certificate you get later does not have the dual-ability certificate certified by the Star University headquarters, but only an ordinary diploma. You don’t know that there is a saying that it is better to pick up garbage at Star University , and don’t go to other schools to be TOP admissions students, that’s the reason, Xingda is not generally difficult.”

    Yunqiu asked: “What about you, where did you go to university?” The

    doctor said innocently: “Xingda.

    Yunqiu declared a little unconvinced: "Then I'm going to Xingda University too! You don't have to persuade me anymore! I will definitely get 610 points in the exam !

    " If you are so smart, you will definitely pass the exam." The doctor said.

    Only then did Yunqiu give up.

    Because his small house still needs fifteen days to complete the renovation, during this period, Yunqiu has not reported to the school for the time being, but has been making up lessons at the old man's house, basically by himself by taking the bus and the sky track.