87

Chapter 87

    Xiao Wenshui has not come to look for Yunqiu in the past few days.

    Yunqiu discovered this.

    Sometimes he would be a little dazed, thinking that after class, he would see that familiar space car on the side of the road, but he didn't. When making milk tea, I would occasionally look at the seat where Xiao Wenshui often sat, but the results were often in vain.

    He comforted himself: Maybe Xiao Wenshui was treating illnesses, so he didn't have the strength to come to play with him, and he didn't have the strength to see Xiao Xiaolang and Xiao Kitten.

    The cihuamao they picked up has improved a lot, and even the missing hair has gradually grown back into a smooth and soft appearance. After weaning, the vomiting and diarrhea caused by feline plague also decreased, which Yunqiu thought was a sign that she was getting better.

    He thought about whether he should take the initiative to tell Xiao Wenshui about this matter, but if that was the case, he would send him a text message first.

    Yun Qiu was a little hesitant. He knew that sending text messages proactively would probably be a signal of "goodwill", but he hadn't decided whether to reconcile with Xiao Wenshui yet.

    Just when he was hesitating, he went round and round to November. Yunqiu's recent topic is "solar terms and scenery", and when looking for materials, he found a list of international festivals.

    When Yunqiu learned that October 17th—that is, today, is the International University Student’s Day, he immediately decided, because today is the holiday, so he can send Xiao Wenshui a text message.

    Although he is not a college student, but a senior high school student, he can spend this festival as a "preparatory college student". Similarly; although Xiao Wenshui has worked for many years, counting by age, twenty-three years old is also the age at which many people have not graduated from college, so Xiao Wenshui can also celebrate this festival.

    He sent a message: "Happy International College Students' Day, big brother."

    Almost immediately, Xiao Wenshui replied: "If it weren't for the last three words, I thought you lost your phone. There is still this festival?"

    Yunqiu Feeling a little ashamed, he replied: "Yes, yes, we can all celebrate this festival."

    Xiao Wenshui didn't reply, and Yunqiu asked him again: "Do you want to come and see Xiao Xiao? Wolf and Kitten Xiao, they have grown very big."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Okay. But, Qiuqiu, I am in treatment today, can I come to see you tomorrow?"

    This is the first time he has written Calling him "Qiuqiu" in the language made Yunqiu's heart skip a beat.

    He replied softly: "Okay."

    After putting down the phone, Yunqiu felt that he might be a little impulsive again, and felt a little frustrated about it.

    He had long since thrown the Handbook of Broken Relationships in the gutter thousands of miles away and couldn't put it together. He felt that he would never be able to stop liking Xiao Wenshui.

    Yun Qiu felt a little ashamed and a little annoyed by this, he rubbed his confused mind, and decided to go to bed early today and stop thinking about these messy things.

    After Xiao Wenshui had an attack last time, the situation quickly stabilized. Susan suggested to him to do psychological counseling, but Xiao Wenshui rejected them all.