23

Chapter Twenty-Three

    Xiao Wenshui has been working as usual for the past few days, and he can't see any clues. Only occasionally when he was typing and signing documents, he would hold a bear in his arms, and the bear would lie in his arms in a big stupid way, and his indifferent and calm appearance seemed a bit funny.

    The secretary didn't dare to ask, and arranged work and reported the itinerary according to the daily process as usual.

    "Boss, people from the four major divisions of the alliance are here to report on their work today. The board of directors is involved in the hearing. The meeting is scheduled from 8:00 to 12:00. There is a client to see in the afternoon, but you made an appointment for a doctor, so I turned it down for you. In addition, the second young master invited you to his house for dinner at night, and he is still waiting for a reply, saying that your private phone cannot be reached."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Understood, tell him not to wait, I won't go back for dinner."

    Secretary Write it down, and then ask: "Where does the boss go back tonight?

    " I only listen to the second half." The

    south of the city is Xiao Wenshui's other private residence, it is very close to the company, and it is very convenient to commute to and from work.

    In recent years, Xiao Wenshui's relationship with the board of directors has become more and more rigid, and it has reached the point where he feels bored when he sees the old men on the board. Several secretaries also found out about this when chatting privately, but they didn't dare to say it outright.

    He looks calm, but his style in the mall is more cutting-edge and slanted, and he is tired of bureaucracy and red tape.

    Few people can keep up with his excellent thinking ability and efficiency. The secretary has heard that Xiao Wenshui not only skipped grades one after another in junior high and high school, but also when he was studying at the Star City University Business School, which is full of capable people. The only alpha who completed all courses three years in advance, and directly inherited the family business after completion. At that time, the topic of heated discussion among the people was not only the blood disease that Xiao's father could not find a match for, but also the rising new forces represented by Xiao Wenshui. This determines the future direction of a century-old family.

    Seeing him rising from a tall building, seeing his building collapse, this is always a good show that people are eagerly waiting to watch, but it is a pity that at present, everyone's desire to watch gossip has not been fulfilled.

    After the meeting, Xiao Wenshui returned to the office.

    As soon as he entered the door, he looked up and saw a woman in a red dress leaning on the sofa of the guest—elegant and slender, even if she didn't look at her face, she only looked at her figure, and she still had a kind of attractiveness that made people want to.

    She saw Xiao Wenshui coming in, and pointed to the polar bear on the table very familiarly: "The protagonist of Little Bear's Rebirth Adventure is loved by children because of its round figure. Among the tailor-made peripheral teddy bears, this is the most A popular one, because its size is about 20 inches, it is just right to hold in the arms, it can meet human needs for warmth and softness, soothe children's emotions, and because it is made of bionic materials, it feels very real Small animals can inspire children's sense of dependence."

    A female alpha is not like the image of a strong-armed "male woman" in the public perception, but just like a girl next door sitting here, chatting.