37

Chapter Thirty-Seven

    Because of this accident, Xiao Wenshui's plan to take Yunqiu home was also interrupted.

    Yunqiu stays in the hospital for observation and sleeps in the hospital at night.

    The doctor came over and told Xiao Wenshui about Yunqiu's situation: "Xiaoqiu's injuries are all superficial, mainly because he was overly frightened. Judging from his stress response, it is not suitable for him to leave the hospital too soon."

    Yun Qiu sat on the bed with Xiong in his arms and listened. After a while, Xiao Wenshui's assistant and driver arrived late, and reported to Xiao Wenshui some things in the company and the public opinion caused by the sudden activation of the immunity privilege. The adults stood and talked in the corridor, and he and the doctor were the only ones in the room.

    The doctor pulled out the anti-inflammatory drip needle for him, pressed the skin above his wrist, felt a little cold, so he found a hot water bottle for him, and asked him to put it under his hand as a cushion.

    "Tell us if you feel uncomfortable, do you understand, Xiaoqiu?" The doctor stroked Yunqiu's head.

    Yunqiu's eyes looked out, he watched Xiao Wenshui chatting with other people he knew or didn't know, and asked the doctor a little confused: "Will Big Brother stay with me? He said he would pick me up today , But if it doesn’t work, will he just leave?” The

    doctor hesitated for a while, and only said: “Mr. is busy.”

    Yun Qiu looked at her gauze-covered wound a little sadly: “But it’s someone else’s. When children get sick, they will always be accompanied by their parents. I am the only one who has no one to accompany them.”

    In a week of campus life, besides learning a lot of common sense and skills in life, Yunqiu is also constantly discovering one thing: everyone else is accompanied by their parents. , take care of, only he has been alone.

    He has no parents, and the strange thing is that he never had doubts about this since he was a child, because Xiao Xunqiu and Xiao Wenshui completely occupied his life, including doctors, who played the role of taking care of him.

    "Silly Xiaoqiu." The doctor said, "Are we here to accompany you? Mr. is working so hard to make your life better. If he wants to come over to accompany you, you won't be able to eat so much delicious food I don’t have nice clothes to wear.”

    It’s a bit exaggerated to say this, the Xiao family obviously won’t be reduced to the point where Xiao Wenshui doesn’t have food and clothing if he doesn’t work, but the doctor doesn’t know how to better explain it to Yunqiu.

    Yunqiu was a little disappointed: "But I don't want him to make so much money. If I can make money in the future, can he come and accompany me every day?

    " , to pay wages to many, many people, to help many people in need in this society, even if you don’t make money, there are still many things to do. For example, this school was built by Mr. and Mr. Er to help babies who are sick like you before Ours ."

    "Oh." After thinking for a while, Yunqiu understood what he meant, and then asked him, "But if he doesn't accompany me, can I call my parents to accompany me?" The

    doctor I was stunned for a moment, I didn't expect Yunqiu to suddenly ask about this matter, and I didn't know how to explain it.

    The doctor has heard about the entanglement between the Yun family and the Xiao family. The previous generation was entangled. The Yun family and the Xiao family were originally good family friends and had a lot of cooperation with each other. However, they broke up later because of the different factions occupied in the early stage of the alliance election. The information of the Xiao family was betrayed. For the Izumo family, this can be regarded as an open feud.