Extra 2

Chapter 109 Extra Story (2)

    Yunqiu can't stand on him, rubbing his head on his shoulder and neck, expressing his love for him like a kitten like. But because he was still in school and there were people he knew around him, he took a step back shyly, stared at his toes shyly, and called him brother again.

    Xiao Wenshui didn't make a sound,

    - he hasn't reacted yet.

    He has lived for twenty years, and he has never seen anyone who dared to jump directly on him. When he realized that the child in front of him had misunderstood him and Xiao Xunqiu, Yunqiu had already rushed back to the classroom, not forgetting to turn around and say to him: "Brother, wait for me, I I have to take my homework home and write it."

    He quickly started packing his schoolbag. Yunqiu stuffed his homework and textbooks into his schoolbag, because there were too many homeworks, and he couldn’t guarantee that he could write them without leaving the textbooks, so he had to bring back the textbooks of each subject intact, exquisite His handmade schoolbag was almost broken, and it was a heavy pile, and there was no place to put the bear.

    Yunqiu hugged the bear, put his schoolbag on his back, and said goodbye to his classmates. The tablemate wanted to snatch the snacks and drinks given to him, Yun Qiu hurriedly took them away too.

    He came out with a bear and a lot of things in his arms. The shoulder straps of the schoolbag were not very wide, and through the white school uniform shirt, it seemed that it could be directly cut into the flesh, which looked very painful. Yunqiu wanted to hand over the bear and drink to "Xiao Xunqiu", and put the schoolbag in front of him, but when he just handed the bear out, Xiao Wenshui had already picked up the bear, and took the bear from the bag with one hand. He picked up the heavy schoolbag behind his back.

    Yun Qiu quickly freed himself from the shoulder strap of his schoolbag, then raised his head and smiled brightly at him.

    Xiao Wenshui asked: "Is there anything else I need to take in the dormitory?"

    His voice sounded very similar to Xiao Xunqiu's, but if acquaintances listened to it a lot, they could distinguish the subtle differences. Yun Qiu didn't express any doubts about his voice, but was seriously distracted by his topic. Yunqiu thought for a while: "No need, I brought the little bear out too, but you can visit my dormitory, and you can also visit my desk, which I arranged beautifully."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Or Come back

    soon—" Before he finished speaking, Yun Qiu excitedly took his arm and pulled him away: "Let's go, let's go."

    He is very familiar with acting like a baby, obviously a A guy who has never lacked love since he was a child. Xiao Wenshui glanced at him, didn't say anything else, and went back to the dormitory with him, but he was thinking about when this kid would find out that he wasn't Xiao Xunqiu.

    He took him upstairs, and happily showed him the desk he had arranged. The high school dormitory attached to Xingda University has a room for two, with separate beds and desks, while the Omega dormitory has fewer people, and Yunqiu lives alone. He spent some time decorating the place, covered the desk with a tablecloth, planted a pot of cactus, hung nanowire shelves, and hung a few cartoons. The paintings are all simple and rough, but the color scheme is a bit eye-catching. It is obvious that Yunqiu did it himself.

    While taking him around triumphantly, Yunqiu murmured, "I was going to bring you over to play last time, but I didn't bring you here because you wanted to play with your girlfriend. My mother She also said not to bother those who have girlfriends, she wants me to find a boyfriend myself."